• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wrappers pls help

clovey01

I have just completed my two weeks of liquid diet after my wrap and now onto the mashed/soft food stage for two weeks. What food will you recommend for this stage pls. Thanks.

Sorry no post op info for you

but I am due to have my wrap in 2 weeks. May i ask how you found the post op healing, pain and diet? If you dont mind me asking. Sorry for jumping in on your thread but just thought i would ask :)

Happy healing!

Hi clovey

At this stage i was having weetabix, any soups or stews blended, minced beef and gravy , mash pot with veg all blended, cheese triangles, not very adventurous sorry but gives u an idea :)

Anything that you can mush... Smash potato, with cheese or gravy or beans. Soft cheese. Weetabix.. Scrambled egg. I made corned beef hash and mashed it all up... Macaroni cheese.. Anything soft really and chew chew chew.. Hope you are doing well x

Oh yum, it all sounds sooo appetising lol !! guess it's a good job I like cheese triangles, beans and weetabix (not altogether of course!)

Claire-anna, why chew chew chew? thought that was only with the banding?

Wobbletogo said:
Oh yum, it all sounds sooo appetising lol !! guess it's a good job I like cheese triangles, beans and weetabix (not altogether of course!)

Claire-anna, why chew chew chew? thought that was only with the banding?

You don't want it to go down too quick.. I'm a fast eater and I've had to learn to eat slower.. If i eat too quick I get a sharp full pain and be sick.. It's happened twice and I don't intend on it happening again!! X

I know what you're saying, I'm hoping my hatred of nausea and being sick is going to be a major motivational factor in my weightloss. :)

Glad to see you!!! I took the easy way out and did baby food. I became strangely addicted to Hipp Organic Mediterranean Risotto. lol

Thanks everyone, i am doing well. Looking forward to losing all the excess weight.

Glad to hear that Clovey, looking forward to hearing your story! :)

Back