• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

writing to pct does anyone know who i write to

kphorrox

i come under the central lancs pct,
and have writen to the general address in the yellow pages but not heard back.
does anybody know the address that deal with this area and name of department so im not sending to the wrong place .
thanks minis:)

When I looked for mine I went on computer and typed in cambridge pct and it came up on a website then typed in exceptional cases panel and it came up with name of contact address phone number and fax.

Do you have to apply yourself or does the doctor apply for you? I have so much to learn!!!

Hi I work for a PCT and there are so many departments that your letter could easily become delayed in the sysem. Send your letter to the Director of Public Health in the department as this department would normally be responsible for commissioning obesity services and can pass you letter on to the relevant person. Hope this makes sense.

the pct to me is five minutes away from house when i looked i n the yellow pages it was coming up jubilee house leyland i will try writing to the person mentioned its just conveinient how to say no it takes a week but to battle the why its takes 7 weeks and still waiting... ohh the fun the one i am not is patient its torture lol. i jump the post man every day incase i recieve a letter. its hard to fight something when you dont know the reason for fighting...
thats my rant for the day...
hope everyone is having a lovely weekend with this great weather
enjoy and take care kerry

Hi Kerry, don't know who you should write to, but whenever I have an important letter to write I always CC it to about 3 or 4 people/depts so that there is more likelihood that it will be actioned. I also send them by Signed For mail.
Hope you have some luck x

Back