• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

X FACTOR

cherry

Come on then who s going?.... i reckon katie this week! apprantly she s had a huge bust up with cheryl, treat the staff like dirt and went out on the lash with winehouse! :p

Lol i heard that there had been rowing between em all. xxx

Please god Wagner to go, otherwise Katie. She really should have gone last week.

Sam I agree with u on that one.....set Wagna free PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE I have to mute tv when he is on lol....failing that get rid of Katie....lets pray for a double exit xx

i dont think wagner will go this week, he wont go till it starts getting serious xx

Got to be Wagner and katie for double eviction but I am worried for Mary,I love her and wish they would let her sing the old classics she is so good at.No one would make Cher sing Shirley Bassey,not that I think she can sing anyway,she puts a song over but none of them can sing as well as Trayc,Matt or Mary.Its a singing contest!

Don't know what Katie and Wagner are doing there... it's becoming a joke this year... xxx

WAGNER TO STAY! Not to win but to keep keeping people entertained! He is far more entertaining to watch than Katie or that depressing lad whose name I cant even remember! :)

his name is aiden and i LOVE him sigh x

Get rid of that dramatic mare Katie..........I cannot stand her! Wagner is referable to her even though he couldnt carry a tune in a bucket :eek: XX

Glad Aiden has gone too, I found him quite painful to watc and listen too ..

Ooooo look I have my Thanks button lol ... so excited now ..

Cannot believe Katie stayed over Aiden. Ridiculous.

Wagner is in for the duration I fear . . .

The trouble is unless everyone like us all vote (and I never do even though I watch!) Rage against the XFactor will keep getting Wagner through every week.

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHH

This is the facebook group that stopped Joe McEldery getting to be the Xmas no 1 last year . . look at their facebook page. It is making xfactor a joke when singers get voted off and he is still in there!!

Changing the subject . . . Stacey to win I'm a celebrity . . Essex girl on speed!!!!

Back