• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

X FACTOR

I cant believe Simon saved that witch over Aiden......I have lost a lot of respect for him the last 2 weeks.....she is such an attention seeker I cant bear to watch her........arrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!!! :eek:

It's become such a joke... don't think I can bear to hear another week of listening... it's turning into more 'comedy than talent'... xxx

It is Bev with all the people voting to keep Wagner on just to prove a point and Katie getting through week after week when good singers are falling by the wayside........it really isnt doing the show as a whole any good. XX

This year's show has become so controversial and unbelievable. Let's face it; it's all a fix. They've already picked who's going each week and who's going to win. I really hope it's going to be like Big Brother where viewers just don't care anymore and the viewership declines.

:(The trouble is, if you are like me, you just enjoy watching the singing . . the judges now annoy me and the voting is a farce . . but the actual individuals and groups singing i do enjoy. Well after next week I am away for a fortnight so will be spared it! But I do like Im a Celeb and I will miss that too!:(

:(The trouble is, if you are like me, you just enjoy watching the singing . . the judges now annoy me and the voting is a farce . . but the actual individuals and groups singing i do enjoy. Well after next week I am away for a fortnight so will be spared it! But I do like Im a Celeb and I will miss that too!:(

I'm enjoying I'm a Celeb as well. So, nice to focus on another show rather than that nonsense. I'm loving Aggro & Nigel. It's a shame that they separated the boys from the girls. It'll be nice to see some 'lovey-dovey' happen in the camp this year.:)

Back