• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

X Rated Pic - Not for the faint hearted.

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Well thought this would make a great post.

This was taken in 2008, and it just reminds me of the feeding time of the Gorillas at a zoo.

Now tell me that that hasn't made you smile lol

Attachments

• TBA _2526.jpg
    TBA _2526.jpg
    358.1 KB · Views: 689
wow youve come a long way since then!!!!!
nice one! x

Bet you couldnt eat that cake now or even want to!We all have bad pics,I will put one of me on if I can do it!

Put it on your fridge ... it will help with your sweet cravings :D It just shows what a long journey you have been on, xxx :)

:)Great post PG:)
Very inspiring for any pre-opsxxx

great pic.
Youve got a very shiny bbq.
Lynne x

What you need to do now PG is take another photo in the same setting to show the difference that 3 years has made!!

I've got a couple of photo's which are definite contenders for the 'before' shot - just got to wait a few months for the 'after' shot!!

Tatiana

That's a great idea tatiana!!! Come on pg get the camera out and ya kit off! Lol

What you need to do now PG is take another photo in the same setting to show the difference that 3 years has made!!

I've got a couple of photo's which are definite contenders for the 'before' shot - just got to wait a few months for the 'after' shot!!

Tatiana

Er no, I don't want getting banned from the forum lol

No seriously, you wouldnt notice much difference at all at this stage. Maybe when I'm down to about 15 stone.

Back