• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Xeincal

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
Hi
dont know if anyone is interested
Xenical is going on public sale for a pound a day.
xx

I tried this for 2 weeks and it was horrid especially when i was at work didnt no if I was coming or going

Oh xenical. So much promise such little delivery.

I've lost 1 stone 3lbs in fours weeks deliberately eating fat (oily fish, nuts and olive oil) following a Perricone prescription/Fat Resistance type eating plan. I'm thinking this is the way I'ld like to eat post WLS but wonder about people's experience with eating 'good fats' after a gastric bypass.

HI
Plus how does that work, what fats do you know you can eat ?
I have Xenical, Have been on it almost 4 years on and off with not much success !!! can you imagine 4 years without a proper poo LOL !!!

Hi
dont know if anyone is interested
Xenical is going on public sale for a pound a day.
xx

where have you heard this hun?

i tried xenical and thought it was awful. think its a bit dangerous though for people to be able to get it without prescription

I just didnt like pooing what looked like lard (sorry if thats sound nasty lol)

HI
Plus how does that work, what fats do you know you can eat ?
I have Xenical, Have been on it almost 4 years on and off with not much success !!! can you imagine 4 years without a proper poo LOL !!!

Hi hun,

I'm not sure whether you thought I said I was using xenical and eating fat at the same time. That's not the case. I did try xenical but it left me with ill effects. It's now a no-go area.

Google leptin resistance / fat resistance diet / perricone weight loss for more details on this way of eating. Essentially new science believes that both visible and invisible body inflammation is not only responsible for ill health but also obesity. The reason is inflammation in the body is both a symptom and a cause of obesity and creates resistance to the way the hormone leptin works to naturally regulate appetite. The science bit is very interesting for me so bear with me. Low fat diets lacking in omega 3, 6 & 9, too many trans fats and highly processed foods and too few vegetable and fruits create the inflammation. Inflamation is said to be the cause of heart disease and cancer and other diseases. There is also a link between leptin resistance and insulin resistance. The idea therefore is to eat a diet that positively includes 'good fats' from oily fish, nuts, olive oil, flaxseeds etc; plenty of anti-oxidant rich food, etc and beans and wholegrains. Not only do you get wieght loss, the diet has anti ageing and body healing effects. I first came across the perricone prescription on Oprah but have also read Dr. Gallands fat reistance diet book which is similar.

Hope that helps.

thats really interesting stuff plus. thanks for sharing

i got on ok with it excof another medical problem meant i had to stop kept to a very low fat diet and didnt have side effects i think it depends how its used as to how well it works but like everything not for everyone

Oh xenical. So much promise such little delivery.

Isnt that the truth! I think it works best as a deterrant than an actual solution. Youre so scared of the side effects you eat low fat, and THATS how the weight comes off, not via the tablets.

I think its wrong these things are available over the counter though

Ooooo I hated it, always frightened of ???????? myself! Did'nt work for me, so if people wana waste their money on it....so be it!

I absolutely HATE xenical!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It does not work for me and gives my irritable bowel so much pain its unreal!! Its like someone has screwed my bowel up and taken a bite out of it! I eat low fat and dieted like crazy but didnt loose much over the year I persevered with the devils tablets! It is not for me. Each to their own but it could be quite dangerous to take it without a doctors advice! Take care x

Hi
I have been on it a long time and the first time i ws prescribed it i was really good i did slimming world and due to hardly any fat intake i lost weight.
i am on it now and to be honest i find it hard work.
try to reduce your fat content in food and you will be fine. I have had the odd accident i hate to say !!!
good luck though xx

I was on it for a while and i must say it was not the nicest of tablets to take , But it did what it said it would do.

Much like if your a drinker you take the tablets to make you sick if you have a drink.

With these its much the same you eat fat you get the two bob bits (trying to keep it fairly clean ) :D:D:D:D

i learnt my lesson the hard way ( say no more) cough cough :D;):D;)

Back