• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

North Yorks/Teesside areas

ravelling

Grateful bypasser
The North East contingent on here seems to be growing (should that be, shrinking?).

I wondered if anyone was interested in the occasional get together for a chat in the 'Southern' area of the North East sometime.

Post here or drop me a line if anyone is interested and we can think about somewhere that we could meet.

Gill x

I live in South Durham and would like a get together, to meet everyone for a chat

J x

Yes, I live in Harrogate and i'm happy to travel....or we could all go to Bettys in Harrogate! :D

I'd be up for it. I'm going to suggest another meet up at Dalton Park, but i would also welcome something a little closer to home for me as it is a bit of a trek ! Anywhere between Saltburn and Teesside park would be good.

Just properly read your post Charis - I haven't been to a Betty's since my op, i don't think i have the willpower i would need lol. We have Bothams in Whitby which is along the same lines and i look mournfully through their window these days !

Just properly read your post Charis - I haven't been to a Betty's since my op, i don't think i have the willpower i would need lol. We have Bothams in Whitby which is along the same lines and i look mournfully through their window these days !

Jayne I went to Bettys 2 weeks post-op and ate half a poached egg!:D

They do lush coffee!

I live in Thornaby, would be nice to meet up, Karen x

Yeah would be nice to meet up I live near Thirsk.Is everyone off to the meeting at Sunderland next week?
Jo
xx

Yeah would be nice to meet up I live near Thirsk.Is everyone off to the meeting at Sunderland next week?
Jo
xx

Hi Jo Jo the meeting at S/land isnt until the 30th, 2 weeks time on a Thursday night xx

Wow - there are more of us than I thought :)

I'll keep bumping this post up for a couple of days in case anyone hasn't seen it yet.

In the meantime, does anyone have any good ideas about places to meet?

My first thoughts had been Middlesbrough or Teesside Park, but there must be lots of possible venues.

Either of them would suit me fine, Karen x

John, there are two Bothams in Whitby. One not far from the harbour that has a small cafe and shop but up on one of the back street hills (not sure of street name !) there is a larger one and upstairs it has a proper old fashioned restaurant which is lush ( i miss my cream teas there lol !)

Middlesborough or Teesside park is fine for me x x

John, there are two Bothams in Whitby. One not far from the harbour that has a small cafe and shop but up on one of the back street hills (not sure of street name !) there is a larger one and upstairs it has a proper old fashioned restaurant which is lush ( i miss my cream teas there lol !)

Thanks Jayne. I've investigated it and the original shop and tea room is in Skinner Street. I shall check it out next weekend! xx

Hi all, I live in Stockton so anywhere close by would be great. Teesside Park would be a good choice - could do some early Crimbo shopping!

Back