• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

North Yorks/Teesside areas

Gill, have you any ideas what dates you are looking at ? So far my weekend days in October are all free and both Saturdays and Sundays are okay for me.
Does anyone that wants to join us have any dates in October that aren't good for them to help to narrow it down !

I'm in York but it's difficult for me to travel far as I can't leave my dog for long.

I would be up for this, I'm at Catterick. :)

Hi.

I live in hartlepool and would love to try and meet up as long as it ain't sunday 3rd as my lilttle cuties are getting christened!!

I think this is great i know im boring bf and family talking about it. even thinking about going along to next support meeting too

Jo x

Hmmm... I'm going to be in Whitby in a couple of weeks, I must just try and find Bothams.
i'm going to Whitby next week (sat 25 to wed 29) is that the some time as you?

Hi all - weekends are fine with me in October - I'm a football widow at the moment so I'd rather be out of the house that in it on my own!

Hello all!

Sorry I haven't been around to update this thread as I've had a busy weekend - trying to get everything organised for my son going off to university soon!

I was talking to a friend who has had wls too, last night and she has the opportunity of a free room to use at Macmillan Academy[FONT=&quot][/FONT] in Middlesbrough.

I'm still up for an informal get together one weekend - especially if there is coffee involved- but it seems a shame to waste this opportunity. So, if anyone would like to come along, we will be having an informal meeting on Tuesday 12th October 2010 from 7pm and we can have the room until 9pm if we wish.

There is secure parking, disabled access (the room is on the ground floor), tea and coffee, loos and chairs with no arms.

The address is:

Learning Centre
Macmillan Academy
Stockton Road
Middlesbrough
TS54AG
[FONT=&quot]
Location map here - Macmillan Academy | Location[/FONT]

If the barrier to the car park is down, just press the silver button and security will let you in.

If you'd like to come along, it would be wonderful to see you.

If anyone would like my mobile number so we can meet up outside or I can be of any other help, please just send me a PM.

Hello all!

Sorry I haven't been around to update this thread as I've had a busy weekend - trying to get everything organised for my son going off to university soon!

I was talking to a friend who has had wls too, last night and she has the opportunity of a free room to use at Macmillan Academy in Middlesbrough.

I'm still up for an informal get together one weekend - especially if there is coffee involved- but it seems a shame to waste this opportunity. So, if anyone would like to come along, we will be having an informal meeting on Tuesday 12th October 2010 from 7pm and we can have the room until 9pm if we wish.

There is secure parking, disabled access (the room is on the ground floor), tea and coffee, loos and chairs with no arms.

The address is:

Learning Centre
Macmillan Academy
Stockton Road
Middlesbrough
TS54AG

[FONT=&quot]Location map here - Macmillan Academy | Location[/FONT]

If the barrier to the car park is down, just press the silver button and security will let you in.

If anyone would like my mobile number so we can meet up outside or I can be of any other help, please just send me a PM.

Goodluck with that i hope theres a good turn out, its a bit far for me but i hope you all have a pleasant evening xxx

Hello all!

I was talking to a friend who has had wls too, last night and she has the opportunity of a free room to use at Macmillan Academy in Middlesbrough.

The address is:

Learning Centre
Macmillan Academy
Stockton Road
Middlesbrough
TS54AG
[FONT=&quot]
Location map here - Macmillan Academy | Location[/FONT]

Hi just googled it, is that the school? erm near newport bridge i think it called???

Jo xx

oh im sorry just seen the link on your post and i think it is where im thinking.

Will try my best to attend.

Joxx

i'll try and be there. Gill, can you pm me your number incase i can't find the building or the room ! I am notorious for getting lost !

Back