• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Xls medica

It's only the posh name for orlistat which gets rid of the fat you eat by horrible stools and really bad wind and tummy ache and as you are post op you really shouldn't be eating so much fat in food that you would need to use it. Stick to the eating plan you were given and you will be fine :) it will come off without extra help honey . Take care and well done with op

I lost 5 stone with Orlistat, which is a higher dosage from your GP - Don't waste your money with over the counter stuff.

It does have horrible side effect (toilet issues), when I took my new job (regional role) I had to stop taking them as I'm never sure when I can get near a loo. Within a month of taking them, in combination with weight watchers, I started gaining the weight back even though I was sticking to the points diet. Hence, the reason I'm now looking for surgery.

If you choose to take them, with a low fat diet, they do work, but be prepared for the side effects and that fact that when you stop taking them, it will be hard to keep weight off or maintain. (Unless youre lucky) xx :)

Back