• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gok Wan - Too Fat, Too Young

I read a mag article about it a few months back, he said he was really big because his parents chinese resetraunt/takeaway. Also he said he never talks about it or shows any photos of him when he is big because he feels like it's his past and shouldn't be contantly brought into his current life.
He also admitted that when he moved to London at about 19 he basically went from 20 odd st to about 10st in a few months because he went on a crash diet and ate very little.
Thanks for the heads up about the show. x

I love Gok even more now I know he was a chubster! It will be a really interesting prog I'm sure.

And on the issue of bangers - please can someone donate their excess to me?? It's great losing weight but not when it all comes from one place!! I WAS a 42 DD and very proud of them - now I'm a - well to be honest I daren't measure but my bras are hanging off me! I will be 32 AA by the time I get to target weight!!

Grom at the moment I have plenty to share, but I have to confess that I am a bit worried about what will happen to them after weight loss. I reckon Im going to be able to tie them round my waist like a belt.

Grom at the moment I have plenty to share, but I have to confess that I am a bit worried about what will happen to them after weight loss. I reckon Im going to be able to tie them round my waist like a belt.

As soon as I have the all clear I am joining a gym and am going to ask for specific exercises for bust, tum, underarms and inner thighs!! Sod that treadmill stuff - I can do that walking the dog!
You can't do much about the bust tissue itself but if you build the supporting muscles things look a lot better (or so I'm told!).

thanks for that grom. tried to rep you but I have to spread the love first!

an old song suddenly sprang into mind then sam
Do your ears hang low?
Do they wobble to and fro ?
Can tie them in a knot or can tie them in a bow?
Can you throw them over you shoulder like a regimental soilder?
Do your ears hang low?
well not your ears but your bangers:rotflmao:

Sorry Sam Love ya loads:hug99: You can doo this to me when you next see me:copon:

Last edited:
an old song suddenly sprang into mind then sam
Do your ears hang low?
Do they wobble to and fro ?
Can tie them in a bow?
Can you throw them over you shoulder like a regimental soilder?
Do your ears hang low?
well not your ears but your bangers:rotflmao:

Sorry Sam Love ya loads:hug99: You can doo this to me when you next see me:copon:

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

thanks im going to watch that too... if i get a chance lol

Leave it to you massiiive lot to take a harmless 'watch this show' thread and turn it into a 'look at Sam's bangers' thread...

Was funny tho and this is my new favourite icon now:

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

lol,
Nic

Leave it to you massiiive lot to take a harmless 'watch this show' thread and turn it into a 'look at Sam's bangers' thread...

Was funny tho and this is my new favourite icon now:

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

lol,
Nic

Sorry nic I will try and behave myself from now on promise, but honest it wasn't my fault. But if you saw them you'd know why hehe

ahem.....

I go away for 5 minutes and come back and find you discussing my bangers lol

Back