• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

not had my pre opp diet yet !

louise1983

hi all
im due for my opp on the 13th and i still havnt had my diet sheets, i was only offerd this date last monday so i know its short notice, does anyone have the diet they could send me?

many thanks xx

if your not a diabetic.
3-4 pint milk
sugar free jelly
2 low fat yoghurts
small amount low fat soup
coffee
tea
sugar free squash
and thats your lot for 10 days
good luck.xx

If you are allowed to do the low carb, high protein diet then this link will give u all the info I was told to follow x

Pre-Operative Dietary Sheet

If you're at sunderland you should also have 3-4 pieces of fruit in addition to what Dolly said. You must make sure at least one piece of fruit is either an orange, banana or grapes to ensure your potassium levels are ok.

If you are allowed to do the low carb, high protein diet then this link will give u all the info I was told to follow x

Pre-Operative Dietary Sheet
Hi AngelEyes

I see your based in Kingston, do you mind if I ask at which hospital did you have your surgery? I have been refered to St Georges, and am looking at between 18mnts & 2years for the op, but I see from your signature that you didnt wait very long at all.

Thanks very much

Tasha.xx

Each surgeon has their own view on the pre op diet so you should really give the office a call and ask what yours recommends. I'm sure they could email it to you really easily and that way you will be following their instructions right from the getgo

Hi AngelEyes

I see your based in Kingston, do you mind if I ask at which hospital did you have your surgery? I have been refered to St Georges, and am looking at between 18mnts & 2years for the op, but I see from your signature that you didnt wait very long at all.

Thanks very much

Tasha.xx

Hi hun, I had mine at Charing Cross. It was very very quick. Alot quicker than I was initially told it would be.
So you're in Surbiton. Not far at all!

Thanks very much AngelEyez. I am trying to contact them now to see if I can get refered there instead of St Georges. Did you like the hospital & the nurses/Surgeons that you saw?
Sorry for all the questions!!!

And yes were just down the road from eachother!!

Tasha.x

CX is amazing. Couldnt fault them at all hun. Very quick process and good after care if needed.

I would PM you but can't seem to! I live near King Athlestan school so am the Surbiton side of kingston. If you ever fancy some advice, someone to talk to or meeting up then feel free to msg me xx

Wow thanks very much for the advice.

I havent been on here very long, so not sure if that has anything to do with not being able to pm me? But I appreciate the offer. We live near Tolworth Girls School, so kinda right the other side of Surbiton, edge of Chessington, but still not far!! So might just take you up on that offer as Im sure I will be quite nervous once I eventually get an op date.xxxxx

i got my diet info emaild to me yesterday, im glad its got fruit on it haha i have just done 3 days of milk and yoghurt yuk yuk yuk but will be worth it :)

Thanks great Louise, sorry for hijacking your thread hun xxx

great Louise, just think 3 days down, not many more to go now and it will all be worth it.

And yes sorry for the hijack!!!!

Tasha, my email is [email protected]. If u have fb add me or keep a note of it if u have any questions :) x

Hi Louise

How you getting on with the milk diet? Not long to go now!!xx

Hi Louise

How you getting on with the milk diet? Not long to go now!!xx

Hi Tasha
im doing ok i hate every min of it though :(
i have now lost 10 pounds so i guess im doing it right :p.
i have my pre op today and if all goes well then i will have surgery on saturday :D x

Back