• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

REALLY FED UP!! Ladies xxxxxx

Aw you poor thing, I cant believe you are still having so many problems with that Bleeping coil!! Its so unfair as I had no side effects from it all, I think you are having my share.........sorry:D Try and stay positive, not long for your op now :D x

Thank you Emma.... it's such a nuisance and I remember the early pain I had with this years ago... but in the longer term it worked fine.

Do hope you can rest, relax and feel some pain relief.... loads of love and hugs coming to you xxx

I think your emotions are all over the place,this op is the start of a new happier you. I am so looking forward to getting back to how i was 10yrs ago. Write a journal about how you feel and as you look back,you will be proud of the steps you have taken.x keep smiling,it will only get better.x

thanks bev,jacqui and karen,

Ive stopped crying!..lol for now.
I tryed to get into the doctors this morning they open at 8.00,and can you believe at 8.04 all the appointments was gone! I told them of my situation(my coming bypass and that I urgently need to get an forward appointment for monday)and they still couldnt offer me one guaranteed for monday..so damn annoying.

thanks for all ur messages x

Sweety, I only lost an absolute total of 4 pounds on my pre-op diet, and that was the milk diet! I was told I could expect to lose between 8 -18 pounds..and I stuck to it rigidly!
I too got very worried, thinking, "well If I can't lose on the milk diet, will the bypass work?"

Can i just ask were you on a diet before starting the milk diet? Because if you were you would have lost fat. If you've been on normal eating and start the pre op diet you would lose water which is why there's a big weight loss at first.

Well done on your weight loss hun xxx :)

Back