• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yay i got a date

phatmomma

Had both my pre ops at Walsall Manor today, one at 11 and one at 6 tonight! The lovely nurse Sarah at my first appt told me to go back at 2 save hanging around all day! Then she called me in first! What a star.. I have some BP meds to take as it was a little out of sorts but apart from that i got my op date...

Friday June 4th! **** Me, you could have knocked me down with a feather lol xx

How exciting. Glad you have your date now x

thats fantastic news girl well done not long now girl xx
all the best steve x

Best start plumping your pillows up on the losers bench then :)

Really pleased for you Julie xx

Mickie, the way you been working out, you plump my pillows there will be nothing left lol....

Thanks everyone for the lovely replies, won't be long before i'm squeezing into a big space on the losers bench.. :) yayyyyyyyyyyyy

Thats great news and really not too long! So pleased for you xx

ooo congratulations hope it goes speedy for ya, i'll hopefully have some good news myself after mine tomorrow... toes fingers and nose hairs crossed lol

Yay hay Julie, go girl go.:)

I am delighted for you. I know just what you are feeling! The 4th June is my dear nans birthday so it will be a very good day for you and nan. Best wishes. See you on the other side!

So happy for you, you've waited a long time.

Super news Julie, June 4th will be here before you know it! :D I'm really pleased for you xx

Back