• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yay i got a date

excellent news, not too long to wait either!

At last! That's brilliant news - June 4th will be here before you know it! Woohoo! xx

:553::553:
:clap::clap::clap:
:talk017:
:banana dancer::bunnydance::banana dancer::bunnydance::banana dancer::bunnydance:
:wee::wee::wee:
:woohoo::woohoo:

That's fab news hun, I bet you're buzzing:D:D

brilliant news Julie. It will be here before you know it x

I posted on your thread but I will say it again I am so pleased for you. You need to do a ticker now counting down the days.

I posted on your thread but I will say it again I am so pleased for you. You need to do a ticker now counting down the days.

Sharron i so am not going to do that, i want to ignore the dates till it gets to pre op date. Then i'll count down... I found ignoring the wait for my pre ops made it come around a lot quicker and hope this works for me...

Am hoping you won't be too far behind me, it's been a long journey for you xxxx

Oh what fabulous news, I am so pleased for you, not long to wait now :))) I should be having mine in June or July, so not long after, it will be lovely to have someone to compare notes with xxxxx

That is such fantastic news. Not long now until you can join us on the bench!

WOWZERS! What fantastic news! Im so so so so so so so pleased for you! Congratulations x

Congratulations Julie xxxx

Hi Julie i'm really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really pleased for you! xxx

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your good wishes!

Lisa i know i can count on you for anything, you have been a wonderful friend to me and i love you to bits for it!

Just gotta hope my blood pressure sorts itself by then. Got two tablets a night to take and gotta check in with GP every week. Also got a slightly wobbly tooth needs attending too grrr i hate the bloody dentist lol..

Dreading the pre op, think i might have the first couple of days off work till i get my head into it :)

Apart from that, yay bring on the knife thrower lol xx

Sorry only just seen your thread :eek::eek:

But............WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

the time will fly by.....i promise!!!!

Back