• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yay! Milk diet not fail, it seems!

Yvessa

Hi everyone,

after my rather morose post yesterday, I totally upped my fluid intake and drank most of my milk and being me, hopped on the scales. Since I'm pretty convinced you can't lose 5lb of weight overnight, I'm guessing I was carrying this as water weight!

I am feeling much happier and can see the light at the end of the tunnel now...just 3 more days to go before i see the dietician.

We all can have down days where weight is concerned. You made the right adjustments and your body did what it needs to do. A massive well done for sticking to it!! You now know that if you can do this, the outlook post op looks great for you :) x

thanks for the positive replies ladies. Saw my sister today for the first time since I started the diet, she knows and is quite supportive. She said she could see that i'd lost weight, especially around my face!

That must have been lovely for you! :)

I like that people are noticing, more so when I haven't told people because I expect people I've told to be looking closer anyway. Still, I'm quite lucky in that I don't need to lose a lot before it becomes quite obvious...

I have had to lose 4 stone before people who didnt know have started noticing! lol....

It is a nice feeling though :D

Sooo pleased for you, go girl xxxxxxxxxx

Back