• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

op on monday

janelouise

Hi all I got my surgery on Monday can't wait just so excited.
I'm on the milk and fluid diet with a jelly and one oxo
I found it really hard in the begining but now I can see light at the end of the tunnel just want to get it done and get well.
When I went for my pre op I had put on 4 llbs coz it was a week after Xmas and my surgeon said it wouldn't be done till march April time not that this is any excuse. Now I'm thinking that they could cancel my op because of that. Sayin that I've lost bout 10 lbs on the preop diet which is fantastic and I've stuck to it, they only one I could stick to because there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Any one got any words of advice before I go in xxxx
Thanks for Reading and my babbling on

Hey - good luck for Monday - I am sure all will be fine :)

What surgery are you having? I am having a bypass tomorrow..... wooo hooo xx

good luck kate and jane im having my at the homerton next month xxx

Good Luck Janelouise - I'm haivng my op at Homerton too on 21 Feb.
My pre-op checks are this Friday and I'm a little worried as I've put on a couple of pound since the pre-op group information session and was worried that they may say no!
Anyway - I look forward to hearing about how you get on, both longterm and about your stay in hospital.
Take care x x

Hi ya Karen
I never had to go to a pre op session I don't know y
I was really lucky coz it was suppossed to be on the 22 nd jan then they rang me on Monday and ask if I wanted to go in a week earlier

The best of luck Jane. Will look you up in the next week or so to see how things went and how you're getting on.

Back