• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yay!!!!!

mayamoo

Well week six post op and 4.5lbs down this week, def feel I can do more, def feel smaller everywhere (even my rings are too big) just so pleased that this diet is working and Amy pre oppers be aware that the op doesn't guarrantee loss you have to make the right food choices anyway some days I'd kill for a can of fizzy pop, glass of wine (champagne Friday was a regular in my house and sometimes came several times a week with a bowl of olives and a smile) but I want to make it work for me - keep your fi.gers crossed my resolve sticks with me xx

Well done!!! And thanks for the wise words xxx

Well done you & best wishes for your onward battle, & it is a battle between the old habits & demons & the new good ones we are trying to take on.
The worst battle is with our heads they tell us we want things when really we don't. That's something we have to live with for a long time i have a feeling that will be for longer than we think as we start.

yey for you keep up the good work, you have the right mind set small loses to help with loose skin. xxx

Back