• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How full is the band to get restriction

Jooles

I'm just wondering how many ml's everyone has in? I've just been for first fill, I already had in 2ml & they put in another 2.5ml, total 4.5ml, will this give me any restriction? I know we are all different, I'm just wondering on experiences?

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hello there

It varies from person to person and what size band you have in also.. I have 5 mils in a 7 mil band and have fantastic restriction. Other people have less in a bigger band and find restriction with very little fills, and yet others have band filled quite a lot to get same amount of restriction, your probably find no two people are the same,and plz don't try and compare yourself to another person as we are all different in our own little ways xxx All the best Julie xxx

Hi Jooles

Yes you are right we are all different. I have experienced good restriction at various stages of my journey - starting with no fill, which eventually wained.

As you stomach and the fat around it shrinks your restriction lessens.

I have a 9mil band and had a fill recently to take me to 8.5 mils. But I am over 2 years out ;)

Thanks everyone, mines an 11ml band so lots of room for movement. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back