• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

YES got my op now on the 14th july

shellyfunnybelly

hi everyone got my op rebooked for the 14th can't wait it is only just next week . but very worryed the my husband won't beable to look after the kid's as he has just had an op today . well i am sure his mum can help . i am really nerves now again . hope all that have had op's r felling better.

good luck with your surgery - don't postpone, you'll probably regret it if you do. OH will manage, as you would if your op was first. xx

thank's . well i did have my op booked for the 9th june but got canceled at last min . i did not know till i got there at 7am and was not happy as did not call me but any way it is next week and can't wait . thing is i was able to have my birthday and see my god son at his christening and got a family christening on sunday then nothing till my holiday in spain in october then a wedding some time in november . then i am busy again lol. i am sucha busy thing .and it don't inclued looking after 4 kid's were 3 are under 5 aswell lol busy

Back