• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

tummy tuck in just 13 day's and counting . for ppl that i wanted to know how i am ge.

shellyfunnybelly

hi i am michelle and i am 25 and i have had four children. i have been left with a rather nasty over hang for my first born as i was a size six befour falling pg with him then i went up to a size 26/28 he was 9ld 7oz . then i went strat back to a size six just under a year of having him . so i have had an unsightly tummy for the ppast 8 year's . but as i have had more children i have not got any bigger at all , so the over hang was from mi first . i have been really lucky that i don't have to diet to lose weight as i can never put it on . but i had my pre op appointment just yesterday (26th may) and i had blood's done then an ecg to . the some photo's to the back up to see the doc . alot of walking but worth it . so i am now all go for my op witch is on 9th june and can't wait very nerves about it all .:D

wishing you the best of luck xx

Good luck shelley Jay xx

thank you guy's i have only 7 day tomorrow till op and getting abit nerve's now lol silly really as see this op done as i have been looking at site's that have vid's of the op . so know what will be done lol. will take my laptop with me to hospital so can keep ppl up to date with every thing .

Back