• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yes !! I know another poo question.

Gail-michelle

likes to post
Sorry about this folks!! But you know when the fat starts to break up or liquidises and melts does it come out of your poo!:eek: or does it just disintegrate and vanish. Ime just a bit curious thats all. G.M

It is for questions like this that we love you, Gail!

Lx

It comes out with the flapjacks gail;):8855::8855::8855:

Bad visual of her passing flapjacks in the loo,wont go away.Might stop me eating them forever!!

How very dare you L.O.L my botty smells of beautiful lavenders nice enough to :kissass: NOT!! :8855:especialy after my bypass:eek::eek: I could trump for england and Mr ammori says Ime allowed well thats what I tell my hubby anyway. He! He!:p
HTML:
Every forum has got one!!Ours is called Greasy arse Gail! lol

AWWW thank you karlos, I didnt think it was greasy either on the night in question. You know on the moonlit car park with sue and I the other night.:rolleyes::cool:

A man can dream xxxxx

Gail, I was reading your post to my daughter and she said why are you lot always talking about your Brown Little Friends.
Have you lot nothing else to talk about? I did have to laugh :D:D:D:D

I reminding her they are not always brown and that shut her up lol.

Ahhhh bless her, thanks pinky for getting me off the hook l.o.l:p:p Gail
Gail, I was reading your post to my daughter and she said why are you lot always talking about your Brown Little Friends.
Have you lot nothing else to talk about? I did have to laugh :D:D:D:D

I reminding her they are not always brown and that shut her up lol.

O.M.G Lizzie Ime so blo*dy thick !!! to think that I thought you actualy pooed the fat out.:8855::8855::8855:QUOTE=LizzieBee;1984332]It is for questions like this that we love you, Gail!

Lx
[/QUOTE]

I think you were probably only asking what some others were thinking! Not thick Gail - just covering all eventualities!

Lx

Actually GM - you are right in a way - those diet tablets (forget the name - begins with a Z) stop the body from ingesting fat and it comes out in the stools- green, oily and unpredictably so in a way, your logic was quite right! The fat your body has stored will get used up as an energy source as that is what it was stored for.

<Flapjacks sideways...walks off shaking head...>

Back