• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

YESSSSSS !!!!!!!!!

slimmerkay

My baby boy - Xander aged 3 years 3 months - is now my big boy!

He wee'd in the toilet for the first time today :D

When he started pre-school in September we sent him in underpants but he would hold all morning and then as soon as he got home at lunchtime would wee in his pants or demand a nappy.

He seemed to have this fear of going on the toilet or potty. Just wouldn't do it - would scream and cry.

Well today we cracked it. He was sooooo pleased with himself bless. So off we trotted to Asda to buy a reward and have lunch and he went to the toilet again for a wee :D

I am so pleased, this is such a big achievement for him!

Woohoo, fabulous news!

Well done Xander. :D

Well done Zander! You are a big boy now!
My 2nd girl - 3 since February is having on-going issues with remaining dry, it is an up-hill struggle! I think I may need the help of the HV as it is beyond my abilities to get her reliably dry. :confused:

Oh super news Karen, he will be grown up before you know it. xx

Well done Zander! You are a big boy now!
My 2nd girl - 3 since February is having on-going issues with remaining dry, it is an up-hill struggle! I think I may need the help of the HV as it is beyond my abilities to get her reliably dry. :confused:

Oh hun I was nearly in tears yesterday about Xander saying to OH that I thought he needed some counselling because he had issues about it. My mother and mother-in-law have been saying for months "He'll do it when he's ready" - guess they were right!

It didn't help that Xander is our fifth and all the others did everything (crawl, talk, walk) quite early and Xander has been slow with everything. But I guess they can't all be the same :rolleyes:

Aw bless him, my grandaughter has just gone through potty training too, shes not 3 yet and shes dry.....I think girls are quicker, my 2 boys were a bit slower than that.
Well done Xander :D X

All our others boys were dry during the day before they were 2 and my neice's little girl (who is 3 now) was also dry before she was 2 so poor Xander had some living up to do bless him.

He slept this afternoon - all that excitement lol. He woke when daddy came home and straight away went to the loo again :D

Well done Xander... that's a brilliant achievement xxx

Back