• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yipeeeeeee!!!!!

candie

fabby not flabby :)
I went to see Mr Brough at Macclesfield today, and he's recommended I have a bypass.It will prob be around April soo yipeee:D:D:D

Congrats dear. You are on your way now!:p

great news CONGRATULATIONS !

liz X

fab news. im really chuffed for you x

Aww thanks everyone, it's like Xmas has come a week early for me:eek::eek::D:D

Hi Candie
I saw that you were in Preston as am I - are you going private or NHS? If it is NHS can you give me an idea of referral waiting times etc? My GP has just written the referral and I would love a rough guide of times. How did you get on with funding approvals?
Congrats on the approx date - you must have had the best Christmas - so far!

Lxx

Hi Lizziebee,
Im not with the same trust as you, but from seeing my GP in August and him referring me to my first hospital appointment it took 2mths. Then a further 2mths for funding to come through and 2wks later my pre op appointments. I am now waiting for my op date, which Im hoping is early feb. I hope this is some use to you. Good look and take care.:p

Hi Lizziebee,
Im not with the same trust as you, but from seeing my GP in August and him referring me to my first hospital appointment it took 2mths. Then a further 2mths for funding to come through and 2wks later my pre op appointments. I am now waiting for my op date, which Im hoping is early feb. I hope this is some use to you. Good look and take care.:p

Thanks Allie - fingers crossed for you! :)
Lxx

Back