• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new beginnings

Oh no X maybe try to take it really slowly at your meal out. I was scared to eat on Friday so didn't really have much and cut anything I did have into tiny pieces X what sort of meal are you going out for

I'm going for an Indian so I should be ok with just a masala I have had that before and been fine, I felt so sorry for my mom though she had to sit and try and enjoy her meal while I had to keep getting up to the loo, when your recording your food intake on mfp do you include stuff you had to fetch back up?? Xx

Yeah I do tend to. There is not normally much that comes up so I don't worry to much. Have you spoken to a dietician at all ? Is this how it will always be do you know. I think I need to ring them and talk about it all. Sitting here now eating biscuits cos I couldn't really eat all day but they are going down fine!! I am struggling to have a meal really but have started snacking so not good

Oh no try and stay away form the demon snacks lol I know it's so hard I had a few days where I had biscuits if I couldn't eat a meal but felt like crap after, sometimes I feel I just tell the dietitian what she wants to hear but iv eaten fine today it's mad xx

I'm just feeling about drained at the moment working out what I can eat. Have discovered grapes are a no today. Only had two

Iv started having musli for breakfast, lunch time is normally crackers or a sandwich depending on if I can keep one down, tea is veg and either fish or chicken or pasta to be honest hun I get stuck on what to have too as can't have salad or meat if I'm having a bad day it's just yogurt or cereal, tescos do a really nice tuna pasta bake and a pepperoni one I seem to be fine with them and are filling, the dietitian says to avoid soft foods and have dry but some days if I didn't have soft I wouldn't eat xx

I agree. I try not to have soft foods but it I have had a bad day and everything is still feeling fragile I don't want to push it.

I was reading somewhere that pasta should be firm/just cooked as your tummy can reject it if over cooked unsure if that is the case for all wls.

Hi Anna, I'm doing really well thanks, weight is dropping nice and steady and not had any unpleasant side effects with food as yet!! Take care xx

Hi Tracey I'm good thanks, had another fill yesterday so I'm upto six mls now,she drawed off all the fluid to check I hadn't lost any. All was there and fluid was clear so all good, I have lost another 9lbs since my lady fill so I finally feel like it's working sally has advised that I found 2 days liquids and 5days soft now as after her drawing all the fluid yesterday and having a mess it can upset things for a few days so has to settle xx

Hi lin I'm good thanks I still pop on from time to time see how everyone is doing and for some inspiration.
I'm doing ok contemplating if I need another fill yet I still find it hard to stop eating when I know iv had enough think that's the hardest demon to stop,I'm thinking if I have just a little top up it could help, my weight loss is at 3st 10lbs loss so it's going in the right direction.
How are you getting on? Xx

Back