• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new beginnings

I struggle with even bananas. I haven't tried much salad. For lunch most days I just have a tin of tuna and mayo. My mum bought be a Fitbit for Xmas but I have been so busy at work and playing taxi to my kids I just haven't had the time to move more X

How is the job hunting going

I can't eat bananas to good either iv not had any since, Work hasn't been that bad the last few weeks so iv just been going and getting on with things, auto enrolment has been keeping me busy lol so I've not applied for anything I'm just going to see how it goes,if it gets me as down as it did then I'll be on the look again but for now it's ok xx

Sometimes it's easier to stick with what you know while it is bearable X auto enrolment is keeping our payroll department busy aswell.

I keeping thinking about Leaving where I am but then I think do I have the energy to start somewhere else.

Hi Tracy all seems ok iv not had to bring anything back up and I'm feeling more satisfied after a smaller amount, that's how I want to be feeling so all good, how are you? X

That sounds perfect. Hopefully you are there now X

I am ok thanks. I have had a really bad headache that comes and goes for a week now, I'm not sure if it's cos I am eating less or something else so will have to see how that goes. Work is stressing me out so might even just be that.

Hi Tracey I'm doing ok thanks restriction seems to be wearing off and feeling hungrier but not sure if that's just me as when it's cold I want to eat and pick at the wrong things, I did meatballs and pasta the weekend but couldn't eat it as got really stuck I got all emotional and ended up eating a packet of biscuits instead feeling sorry for myself then felt rubbish after so need to get my head back into it all, how are you doing? X

It's still really difficult isn't it. I am going to write a diary I think: I keep saying this then another week has gone. I have days where I can eat quite well then others where everything is hard. Went for a meal at te harvester and has just the scampi and peas left all the rice. Say for 20 minutes sat in the car park trying to dislodge whatever was stuck. It was sooooo painful. Has made me worried about eating out again.

Each day is different really so I'm not too sure how I am doing really.

Did you book another fill or are you done for a while

I know it's a lot harder than I thought it was going to be, yeah my next fill is booked for the 18th of Feb I wish it was sooner but it's my birthday 8th Feb and just wanted to be able to go out with my family and friends for a meal and then after I have decided I'm joining the gym that week and got to get into it properly, I don't even have my vitamins supplement anymore it's cost to much to not stick to the rules xx

That's what I have to keep telling myself. This was a last resort and a lot of money I have to take it seriously. Life just gets in the way sometimes and I forget.

I tried to book another fill for a weekend and it won't be till end of Feb so I am going to try and book some time off maybe and get there earlier.

Yeah I'm lucky as don't work Fridays and Mondays so manage to get in easily, at least all the Xmas crap has all gone out of the house now so can't munch on that and I'm trying not to buy rubbish and I'm never really hungry now I just have the greedy monster in my head to go away xx

When you work out how to get rid of the monster let me know lol

God I wish I had Friday's and Monday's off. I have asked if I can work from home some days which my manager has said yes to. I just don't get anything done at home so can at least put some washing on while working

Hi Tracey how you doing hun? I'm weird after my last fill I seem to have less restriction it's weirs but she's going to check what's in there on the 19th xx

Hi

That is weird!! I am doing ok. Everyday is different really. For the last two days I have had what feels like acid in my chest.x it really stings. I went out for a work meal on Friday night but was scared to eat too much so hardly had anything but did have quite a lot of wine so I'm guessing it's self inflicted X I still have quite a bit of restriction but it's weird. Some days I can eat anything and others u struggle to eat anything. I have to learn what is happening really and if there are any triggers. Have just been so busy at work that I just haven't taken the time for me

Hi hun Oh god hope the acid goes soon iv not had that yet but suffered with it before my band,well o spoke to soon iv been out for lunch today and it was a disaster, had to go to the loo 5 times and pull over on the way home,so pork chops are now also off the menu I feel like I can't eat today even drinks feel like they are not just going down straight away, I'm meant to be going out sat night for my birthday bit am dreading it if I have to chuck up again it's embarrassing xx

Oh no X maybe try to take it really slowly at your meal out. I was scared to eat on Friday so didn't really have much and cut anything I did have into tiny pieces X what sort of meal are you going out for

Back