• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yo-yoing

madstaffyblonde1

http://tickers.wlsurgery.
I am now 7 weeks post op and the weight has been dropping off me but the last 2 weeks I have been going between 15.2 and 14.12 why?

I also havnt had my tom either which is very unusual but I'm still getting the mood swings and feel really angry all the time and I no im taking this out on the OH, my hormones seem to be all over the place one minute I will be talking to him the next I am screaming and shouting at him and want to kill him, I also feel quite emotional which is normal for me around tom but it's about 2 weeks late and I'm definatley not pregnant

Linda, Im guessing your body doesnt know if its coming or going after dropping so much weight so quickly, and then being unable to eat anything for nearly a week. Its probably just your body trying to stabilise for a bit before it lets go of the next lot of weight. Try not to worry. Daily weighing can cause havoc with the scales and therefore our minds and many people vow to only weigh once a week or month, but for me I have always been a daily weigher. Its fine weighing daily as long as you can handle the inevitable fluctuations up and down.

As for the missing period, this is another common thing post op, but should eventually return to normal. As long as you know for certain you are not pregnant then again, dont worry.

Your poor husband... Let him out of the cupboard under the stairs immediately!

Seriously Sam makes a lot of sense with regards to the periods. You were doing so well when you were first post op and then with your complications took a backward slide, this has to have some kinda psychological effect with the best will in the world.....

Try and chill, you got a smashing holiday coming up soon, you look great and i'm sure your weight loss has only just started xxx

Back