• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

TOTM bit of topic, and wee bit personal!

I know this is off topic, and sorry if anyone if offended...

I havent had a TOTM for over 2 months :S (and the last one was odd)

I have done pregnancy tests, and they are negative - and having been pregnant in the past I dont have any of the signs i did previously (which showed up very fast, as when i went for my scan i was only 5 weeks gone, i had morning sickness and i was hungry, as i was on a diet at the time and suddenly my appitite went up and i had very sore jubblies!) and well... i havent had relations for over 6 weeks as me and my OH have been apart (me being down with my family)

So im worried... I did come off the pill on the 9th april... could this be it? - is it just stress?!

I went for a smear 6 weeks ago and haven't had the results yet, so im getting worried as ive always been regular... every so often i get the odd pain, which makes me feel like im due.. but... nothing :(

do you think i should mention it when i go for my op?
Or am i just over reacting

.x.

ps. i really dont think the lack of totm is helping my mood :(

thanks gaynor!
i guess im just being a div lol
.x.

No you're not!!! I think you've got enough stress at the minute to last a life time for someone so young. Calm down and try and relax and think of all the nice things thats going to follow once you've had your op. xxxxGaynorxxxx

lol, i was just looking at a dress i want once ihave the figure for it :)
it's mad to think ill be able to wear normal sized clothes!!!

thanks gaynor :)

.x.

The pill throws everything out when you come off it Becca, try and be kind to yourself - you are having a stressful time; you are on a diet; hormones all over the place. Really hope you feel better soon x

thanks jenni :)
im taking it easy, i dont have much else to do while im down at my parents... :)

.x.

Don't forget that while you're on the pill it's not a real period you're having, but withdrawal bleeding. So that will have been very regular due to the cycle of the pill. Being overweight can really affect your periods, as can dieting and stress, so it's probably just a big combination of stuff.

Take sanitary towels to hospital though, a few people seem to come on straight after the surgery.

Take sanitary towels to hospital though, a few people seem to come on straight after the surgery.

I did, 11 days early. Luckily it was the day after i got home, but still such bad timing when ur already in a lot of pain!

Don't forget that while you're on the pill it's not a real period you're having, but withdrawal bleeding. So that will have been very regular due to the cycle of the pill. Being overweight can really affect your periods, as can dieting and stress, so it's probably just a big combination of stuff.

Yes i was unlucky one that came on 6 days early the evening after my my op in the morning. Sanitary towels are a definite to take in with you. xx

thanks guys, even when ive been off the pill ive been regular.... i was put on a diff pill last year and that sent me a bit odd for a while..

ive got the feeling im due on... you know what i mean girls.. when you just know its coming... lol - rubbish though, my op is in 6 days!! lol ahhhh well im sure they have seen it all before :D

.x.

HI you can wait up to 8 weeks after coming off the pill and then they can take a while to come back to normal. Other times it can be straight away. It is the wonderful complicated world of the woman's body.

With my son it took 7 weeks for my period to come and then they were not regular for a while. With my daughter I I caught first month after coming off.

Try not to stress yourself hun it will all sort it's self out soon. xx

Back