• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yogurts

Raynebubble

Hi, just wondered if anyone had any problem finding low fat and low sugar diet yogurts... well just wanted to share with you my find today....

irish yogurts
0.1g fat per pot and no sugar
pack of 4 in different flavours

brought in Tesco for £1.50 a pack

i just had a pear and mango one and it was lush x

I always ate the Fage zero fat yoghurt. It is an acquired taste at first but if you wanted to sweeten it up you could add protein powder for a super duper protein hit, or some fruit. Yours sound good though I love Mango

All of the weight watchers yoghurts are well within the advised limits. Making your own using an easy yo yoghurt maker is great you can use Splenda to sweeten it & know it's safe flavoured or Greek yoghurt starters are great I use the low fat ones, pouring over fruit is a great treat to adding extra sweetness but good natural sugars. I mix it with milk , fruit & protein powder to make fantastic safe smoothies. Delicious!

im not too keen on plain yogurts or yogurts with bits in.. so i am sort of licking the spoon and keeping the fruit in tub lol

Are you aloud muller light yogurts on pre op diet case that's what I been having.

on the pre-op they are ok, but post op i think they have a bit too much sugar in them xx

good to know about the muller light yogurts as I love em and was planning on buying some for my pre op diet but I will also check out other types for future reference

All of the weight watchers yoghurts are well within the advised limits. Making your own using an easy yo yoghurt maker is great you can use Splenda to sweeten it & know it's safe flavoured or Greek yoghurt starters are great I use the low fat ones, pouring over fruit is a great treat to adding extra sweetness but good natural sugars. I mix it with milk , fruit & protein powder to make fantastic safe smoothies. Delicious!

Hi sorry to be a pain, the ww yogurts, can we have the vanilla and toffee ones?

good to know about the muller light yogurts as I love em and was planning on buying some for my pre op diet but I will also check out other types for future reference

Its best to check the fat and sugar contants on the back, and check with your dietician, i may be wrong... but i was advsed by some lovely ladies on here this week to try and stick with no more than 3g fat perr 100g and no more than 5g sugar per 100g.. i will check that out though xxx

Yep although I'm not keen on them myself at least the toffee flavour but they are lump free. Although I did manage the lump as they are so soft within a week of the op. I started with the citrus ones then the summer fruits and dessert ones. The mousses are great & lump free but much higher than the yoghurts in sugar & fat.

Back