• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

you are all fab

hi everyone i have sent some of you a friend request i still learning about using this web site not very good at it so if something silly comes up i do appologise cant really get to grips with it not very good on comp my children are better than me cant figer out how you have all put that much stuff on yours but they are all really good with all your xmas stuff mine will be bit boring as i dont know what i am doing anyway hope everyone is ok and ready for xmas i will let you all know when my op date is as soon as i get it speak soon and all take care
alison xxxx

Hiya Alison :wavey:
Welcome to the website! :D
I had my op done on friday with mr.amorri - he is brilliant, and really caring- i am really glad that he did my surgery. You are in safe hands with him doing your op! ;)
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Hi Alison, im in hope hospital as well monday (think thats where u r having yours 2) but i only got told on newyears eve so im panicing about not having done the liver shrink diet. so hope full ill see u there, if not good luck and just think soon u will be twice the woman and half the size. I also want to go to a gym asap, there is an all ladys gym in failsworth its small but they dont stare at u, and its all woman nice people and u can spend as much or as little time as u like in the gym. Wendy

Back