• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

lost 18lb in 1 month

dazali

:D
hi everyone got weighed yesterday i lost 18lb i think it bit weired as they got my weights all mixed up so going of old weight mr ammori reckons i lost more though i got to see dr new in 3 months so i will see then not weighing myself before i dont like weighing myself so i will see
alison x
:cool:

Thats great Alison a good weight loss I try not to weigh myself but i think I have magnets in my body that draw me to the scales lol

well done you
over a stone - well almost a stone and a half excellent news xx

excellent Ali, well done x

thanks everyone just hope i can keep it up its weird even though i know i am losing weight i still think i have put it on i think it is from not being able to lose all the years still feel the same i got to get my around it all thanks again everyone
alison xx

Well done hun, soon you feel like a new woman! Fantastic weight loss and keep up the good work. Glad you are finally feeling a bit better.

Nic:D

Great weight loss...

I am concerned mines coming off too fast i still have 60 hours to go before me weekly weight in and i know i have lost a lot

Great weight loss...

I am concerned mines coming off too fast i still have 60 hours to go before me weekly weight in and i know i have lost a lot

Im excited to see how much you have lost now !

Back