• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

You Tube.

Emma Louise

Hiya!

I just wanted to let you all know that if you were looking for a top up of inspiration and motivation that there are some amazing you tube doctumentaries out there to watch.

Ive been concentrating on the sleeve ones so i know there a few out there, im not sure if i can put the link on here for it (if i can let me know!) if not here name is: Kellawanda. She's very much into finding out the psychological reasons behind why she gained weight which is really interesting to watch.

Just thought id let you all know :) xxxxx

altho i don't use You Tube, in one of my previous replies about Vanessa Feltz, i mentioned the pyschological side of weightloss, people need to understand why they over eat, and deal with these problems either before or during there journey, otherwise i feel they are setting themselves up for failure ;)

altho i don't use You Tube, in one of my previous replies about Vanessa Feltz, i mentioned the pyschological side of weightloss, people need to understand why they over eat, and deal with these problems either before or during there journey, otherwise i feel they are setting themselves up for failure ;)

Agreed.
I rarely go on youtube but she was recommended to me so thought id check her out and she is very inspiring. She also has a lovely american accent :p

Agreed.
I rarely go on youtube but she was recommended to me so thought id check her out and she is very inspiring. She also has a lovely american accent :p

oh the american accent....mmmmmm?? not sure!! :rolleyes:

oh the american accent....mmmmmm?? not sure!! :rolleyes:

haha, I love accents of any kind :eek:
Last week i was doing a charity market stall and a couple came up to buy something and where scottish, and i, in my own weird wisdom, thought it would be appropriate to say "from Sccoootttttlllaaaaaannndddd lad!" in a very poor Scotish accent...they didnt look too impressed :rolleyes:

Lol...... I like accents too, I love geordie accents and scottish and welsh and ........... oh I like loads! x:D x

Jacqui, you can close ur eyes or stick a bag on his head, ha, ha!! My fella would kill me if he read this ;)

Yes, then u'd be able to just see his Irish blue eyes twinkling.. :p

I also like a Scottish accent especially if its when Gerard Butler that's speaking ;)

My fella just peered over my shoulder at what I was typing. His response was 'huh, you mean his coke addled accent'!!

OOoooohh!! Somebodies tired ;)

ooooh i think the dublin accent is gorgeous! especially if any of westlife are talking in me bedroom (apart from mark who is obviously not on my bus)

lol....... when ever I fancy someone on tv or film or whatever my hubby always says...."hes gay" lol, even when its someone who soooooooo obviously isnt :D x

Ha, ha!! Jacqui thats so funny cos my fella always says that or they're only 5foot tall!

When we first met I was mooning over Daniel Craig as he'd just made his first Bond film. So my fella bought me a DVD of a film starring him, bottle of bubbly & a takeaway for a romantic night in. I'd never heard of the film before but thought it was a lovely gesture until he got killed at the end!!! I was gutted whilst he sat chuckling!!!

haha, I love accents of any kind :eek:
Last week i was doing a charity market stall and a couple came up to buy something and where scottish, and i, in my own weird wisdom, thought it would be appropriate to say "from Sccoootttttlllaaaaaannndddd lad!" in a very poor Scotish accent...they didnt look too impressed :rolleyes:

I have an accent take a guess as to what it is??:8855:

Back