• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Have you decided your ideal weight or the hospital?

tammy

Post-op Gastric Bypass
My bariatric nurse seemed to think that my body would just stop losing when i reach it's ideal weight!!! just hope thats not yet!!!! x

Silversurfer

I've not been set any targets yet by my consultant or dietitian, and as i've always failed doing conventional diets i'm reluctant to set myself targets, though secretly deep down inside i'd like to be 12 stone :D i want to be normal, i dont want people tutting when they sit down next to me on the train because the fat guy is taking up the entire seat and i want to be able to do up the seat belt on an airplane without having to ask for the fat strap extention belt, which incidently the air crew make a vivid point of carrying down the aisle holding up so all can see.

callysplace

I've not been set any targets yet by my consultant or dietitian, and as i've always failed doing conventional diets i'm reluctant to set myself targets, though secretly deep down inside i'd like to be 12 stone :D i want to be normal, i dont want people tutting when they sit down next to me on the train because the fat guy is taking up the entire seat and i want to be able to do up the seat belt on an airplane without having to ask for the fat strap extention belt, which incidently the air crew make a vivid point of carrying down the aisle holding up so all can see.

Best momant for me was sitting in my friends car and managing to do up the seat belt, just little things but make all the difference! x

Frosty

Hiya

I decided my wieght i want to get to. But the hospital said most of the people who have bypasses lose 70% of the amount they are over wieght.

so if your over wieght by 10 stone you will lose 7 stone. then minus the skin thats taken away after a tummy tuck.

sounds about right i guess but i think it depends on how much you work at it