• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Your surgeon

somersetlady

Hi I am having a band Saturday 10 August at Spires in BIrmingham with Mr Khan, has anyone been here and can give me info on how it may go? Thanks in advance, you are all so helpfull and I read posts all the time x

i had my surgery at Spire Solihull, is that the same one? I didn't have my band fitted by the same surgeon tho.

Hi, yes I think it is, I'm with WLS, and I haven't heard anyone mention Mr Khan so would be nice to chat to someone who has. Thanks for reply x

I'm with wls but not same surgeon. So are u actually from Somerset having ur surgery up north? Somerset is where I was born and raised x

Hi somersetlady

Just wanted to say good luck, I also live in somerset not from here originally. I`m being banded on Friday 2nd August @ Dolan park and for the same reasons as yourself the price in Bristol was very high x

So are you both going to have to travel back up for your fills?? Or can you get them done nearer to home? x

im not with that dr or clinic im from st Richards but good luck

If you need anything give me a yell I'm not far away I can dash round with anything you've forgot :)

I can have my fills in bristol :) x

Thanks for the replys, I will have my fills in Cardiff, had my pre op last night and everyone was lovely, 7 days and counting!!!

That's brilliant that you can still have your fills closer to home, I'm having to go further for my fills than I did my op :'( but obviously that's down to provider I chose. Good luck ladies x x

Back