• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yum yum yum!

It's a great book isn't it Zoe... I've got the family eating out of this... hope you enjoyed it! You deserve it... also hoping you are doing alright, it's a couple of weeks since we have caught up... loads of love and hugs xxx

oh i know ! it looks lovely in the book but my team says NO bread, rice, pasta or potatos :( grrrrr it seems so unfair when everyone else seems to be allowed them ..... poor me :( (lol)
xxx

You dont have to do exactly as they say, they cant force you to do or not do anything. My team is the only centre of excellence in the country and they recommend you do have complex carbs. If you want to try it I say go ahead, its not like you are going to scoff a lorry of bread. Its with a low carb/wholemeal tortilla anyway. x

You dont have to do exactly as they say, they cant force you to do or not do anything. My team is the only centre of excellence in the country and they recommend you do have complex carbs. If you want to try it I say go ahead, its not like you are going to scoff a lorry of bread. Its with a low carb/wholemeal tortilla anyway. x

ooo its sooooo tempting :D , im just trying to be so good but i suppose if its a wholemeal tortilla then it should be ok... hmmm .... i may just do it !!! (im such a rebel ;) lol )
xx

As long as you dont over do it and are careful its really not going to harm you. Its not like every team says no to it so rebelling against it now and then isnt anywhere near the scale of rebelling and eating cakes or something really bad for you. If you are worried about it being a slippery slope then perhaps avoid it xx

I've had wholemeal pitta bread with no problems and that pizza sounds scrummy! I shall be trying it some time soon!
I'd be giving it a little try Dawn. A wholemeal pitta sandwich is very tasty.

Omg no pasta/bread or rice - that is not good!! If you try either a small half of jacket potato or a little pasta or rice you will be shocked how little you can eat anyway so I dont think it will do you much harm. I used to eat a whole potato (big one) with fillings but now only do half a small one and generally after eating a little with some of the filling leave more than half (my dogs approve heartily of my surgery!). On holiday everything came with rice (asia) but I probably only ate about two or three teaspoons of it with my chicken and cashew nuts or similar. Life would be unbearable for me if I could not have just a little pasta/rice/potato. Glad I have not been told that!!

Back