• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

That's amaze balls!!

I'm glad to read your back on track..how are you finding the low fibre eating? Has it improved the bloating for you(I think that's what I read you wrote)....and look at that last pic you are tiny!..I wish you wasn't so tough on yourself at times x

Amazing you look fantastic . Well done xx
Thanks hon

I'm glad to read your back on track..how are you finding the low fibre eating? Has it improved the bloating for you(I think that's what I read you wrote)....and look at that last pic you are tiny!..I wish you wasn't so tough on yourself at times x

Aww thanks so much hon - but I guess I still don't feel tiny! I found the low fibre really difficult actually - very boring and I put weight on really fast :( I have gotten back to where I was now, but its a balancing act. The bloating did improve massively though and I've been able to reintroduce everything but lactose.

That's amaze balls!!

Thank you :)

Fabulous xx
Thank you

Size 10 dress - feeling pretty good about myself today for a change.

Attachments

• size 10 dress f.jpg
    size 10 dress f.jpg
    448.2 KB · Views: 136
  • size 10 dress.jpg
    size 10 dress.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 136
Thanks so much hon :) I tried on a dress in next today - picked up 10,12 and 14 and asked my mum if I should also grab the 16 just in case. The 10 fit best - hate clothes sizing.

You look fantastic. I have developed a phobia about clothes buying. I feel nervous about what size I am now. I just refuse to buy anything so I am pinning and belting things until that does not remain an option. You are one of my WLS heroines. You have done amazingly well. Be very proud.

TBx

You look fantastic. I have developed a phobia about clothes buying. I feel nervous about what size I am now. I just refuse to buy anything so I am pinning and belting things until that does not remain an option. You are one of my WLS heroines. You have done amazingly well. Be very proud. TBx

You know in the first year or so loosing my weight...I used to dread going shops,I would have to pick up 3/4 sizes of the same item of clothing,and sometimes you'd get strange looks from the assistant.
Come to think of it I still have to do it now with many items X

Size 10 dress - feeling pretty good about myself today for a change.

Nice...sort of dress I'd wear..
Even though I've lost weight I carried all my weight on my legs and I naturally have tree trunks.
So these maxi dresses are brill because I'm lucky I'm skinny on top x

Yve, you look amazing! Absolutely amazing, wow!

Well done! Your truly doing everything right and so pleased for you xxx

Wow! You look amazing xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back