• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Ah yes, Evans Outsizes as it used to be called ... Cheerio. See ya! We don't need so much fabric in ourlife ... You look great Yve. Your shape is so different with every photo you share with us xxxxx

Ah yes, Evans Outsizes as it used to be called ... Cheerio. See ya! We don't need so much fabric in ourlife ... You look great Yve. Your shape is so different with every photo you share with us xxxxx
thanks lilac :)

So one of my worst fears is makeup. At 30 years old I still don't know how to use it properly. Today my makeup artist from my wedding took me makeup shopping for an everyday look - I feel fantastic :)

Attachments

• image-3493974134.jpg
    image-3493974134.jpg
    418 KB · Views: 115
Gorgeous Yve but then again you are with or without the makeup hun. Know where you are coming from though. Makeup and clothes were never big on my agenda in my previous life.... Now I'm just agog and bewildered with it all.

It really helped having her along actually, she just talked me through what I'd need and then helped me get colour matched. If you have a boots near you ask the person behind the counter to help you with colour matching - they were amazing and gave me all sorts of hints and tips.

So one of my worst fears is makeup. At 30 years old I still don't know how to use it properly. Today my makeup artist from my wedding took me makeup shopping for an everyday look - I feel fantastic :)
hi there...just a suggestion as I have been in very much the same situation as yourself regarding make up and was told to look on you tube for a gentleman by the name of GOSS. I have been watching some of his guidance for a few weeks and can honestly say that after such a short term was enough to give me the confidence to wear my own after a few practice sessions. I don't wear it very often because I still believe the gift of individuality and so I keep it for special occasions when the time is right. Worth a watch hun. :)

Haha! We are all so different ... i wear less make up now. But still have my lashes done. It is a slippery slope to financial ruin. You are so beautiful Yve, and I agree with Frankie that you don't 'need' it ... But am delighted you have. Next stop MAC ... x

Just practice & play with it you will that you find a style & technique that's right & comfortable for you. Make up can be very frustrating but it can also be lots of fun, I always would recommend a make up lesson to give you tips (I am a beauty therapist) and correct you where you going wrong. But the more you practice & play the easier it will become, I agree with the other ladies as a natural beauty you don't need it, but there is nothing wrong with enhancing what Mother Nature intended. If I can help I will xx

Ha I lurk round my local boots all the time getting skin care & make up lessons! Clarins is so helpful with all the fabulously indulgent skincare stuff and benefit, Mac and Chanel are great for make up tips and looks!

hi there...just a suggestion as I have been in very much the same situation as yourself regarding make up and was told to look on you tube for a gentleman by the name of GOSS. I have been watching some of his guidance for a few weeks and can honestly say that after such a short term was enough to give me the confidence to wear my own after a few practice sessions. I don't wear it very often because I still believe the gift of individuality and so I keep it for special occasions when the time is right. Worth a watch hun. :)
thanks hon I will look into this :)

Ha I lurk round my local boots all the time getting skin care & make up lessons! Clarins is so helpful with all the fabulously indulgent skincare stuff and benefit, Mac and Chanel are great for make up tips and looks!

I never felt able to ask - I suppose its that idea in the back of my head that makeup is only for skinny pretty girls.

Just practice & play with it you will that you find a style & technique that's right & comfortable for you. Make up can be very frustrating but it can also be lots of fun, I always would recommend a make up lesson to give you tips (I am a beauty therapist) and correct you where you going wrong. But the more you practice & play the easier it will become, I agree with the other ladies as a natural beauty you don't need it, but there is nothing wrong with enhancing what Mother Nature intended. If I can help I will xx
That's really lovely of you to offer :)
Haha! We are all so different ... i wear less make up now. But still have my lashes done. It is a slippery slope to financial ruin. You are so beautiful Yve, and I agree with Frankie that you don't 'need' it ... But am delighted you have. Next stop MAC ... x
To be honest Lilac, i don't intend to go all out. But I want to be more confident in applying makeup, particularly when going out etc.

Makeup is for whoever wants it :) I have always worn makeup, done courses etc. My passion has always been makeup and I always wanted to do it as a career but like you I felt makeup artists should be skinny and pretty so I can relate hun. You are beautiful with or without. Makeup is so fun though x

I use to only put eye shadow and mascara but now I use Bear minerals all over its do easy to use and you can't get it wrong really. A small sprinkle soft brush to put on all over, the other one is Alexander Jerom I think it's called advertised on TV shows from JML and Amazon. When you put it on it colour corrects you skin it's quite amazing and so easy to use.

I use to only put eye shadow and mascara but now I use Bear minerals all over its do easy to use and you can't get it wrong really. A small sprinkle soft brush to put on all over, the other one is Alexander Jerom I think it's called advertised on TV shows from JML and Amazon. When you put it on it colour corrects you skin it's quite amazing and so easy to use.

I use the bare minerals got mine in Debs at £28 but got to say you only need a tiny bit as it's a loose powder and you don't feels it's on but defo kept for special occasions at that price lol maybe me but I say expensive I got mine with a gift voucher :)

I get mine from QVC because sometimes you can pay over a few months so as a monthly its a cheaper treat but can cost more if you know what I mean, some would say not cost effected but it's then a treat. It's Alexander Jerome Magic minerals that's a good one but I do like the bear minerals and I wear that every day. Looking good in that dress very nice.

Yvesse... You look amazing! Well done chick'n .... So pleased for you xxxx ?

Thanks banded hun :) Hope you're doing okay?

I tried to put it on today, and was honestly surprised at how easy it was. It seems to have stayed on too, which is one of my bugbears about makeup. I went a bit lighter on the blusher, which felt a bit more natural :)

Thanks banded hun :) Hope you're doing okay? I tried to put it on today, and was honestly surprised at how easy it was. It seems to have stayed on too, which is one of my bugbears about makeup. I went a bit lighter on the blusher, which felt a bit more natural :)
I'm glad that you are enjoying it hun I find it stays longer with a good primer and they don't have to be expensive but also hydrate the skin. You honestly look amazing without it though so don't worry some woman pay very high prices to look as you do without make up so enjoy yourself x

Has Cupids says, women pay a high price to look like you with no make up, but you look lovely with it.

Enjoy Experimenting.

Back