• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

To be fair, I would class myself as not really obsessed personally - I think you're much more committed than me. But what I'm doing makes me happy and its having a slow but steady impact on my body :)

Neither of us are obsessed ... We are dedicated. We all have to be ... To our WLS journey ... And anything that it brings us or throws at us. Xxx

Absolutely fantastic x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

You look awesome

Your before and after school always wow me Yve. You are one remarkable lady x

Entering 2016 at my leanest I hope.

Attachments

• image-2194826394.jpg
    image-2194826394.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 102
I'm flabbergasted by you yve! I'm just spent the last hour reading this whole thread. You are amazing, well done, your like a different person. Wishing you every success on the losers bench, hopefully I'll see you on there in the new year.

Hello stranger! You know ... incredible, as always! Lots of love and light to you hun xxxxxxxx
hi hon - very caught up in work right now but otherwise very happy at the mo. Would love about another stone off but if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen :)

Looking amazing as always xxx

Thanks guys. I don't know if I'll ever feel teensie Kirsty. Still feel like a big girl.

Back