• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

emma-louise

my new life!!
How are you these days yvessa...we don't post much anymore.
Lucky for me time off work for christmas..so I'm having a nosey about on here tonight!

Yvessa

You look fantastic. You look like you are still having a good weight loss. As always, an inspiration on here xxx

Thanks hon, because of my current size a small weight loss looks like a lot. I've only lost about 5 lbs this year, but I'm happy with that.

Amazing :) merry Christmas x x x
Thanks hon
Still so much difference in you. Hope you've had a great Christmas and thank you for your advice over the last year. It's very valued. X
Thanks hon - I'm glad I've helped. I know I can be blunt, although I do mean well!
How are you these days yvessa...we don't post much anymore.
Lucky for me time off work for christmas..so I'm having a nosey about on here tonight!
I guess a lot of the stuff here just doesn't apply to us these days. I am doing well - my stomach issues have resolved I think since the antibiotics - seems I had hpylori :) The difference is amazing. I take a probiotic every day, and still use lactose free milk but no longer have the issues I was having. Have even shrunk a bit more which I wasn't expecting, but have found my maintenance pathway for now so all in all a good year for me. Do stay in touch hon :)

emma-louise

my new life!!
Thanks hon, because of my current size a small weight loss looks like a lot. I've only lost about 5 lbs this year, but I'm happy with that. Thanks hon Thanks hon - I'm glad I've helped. I know I can be blunt, although I do mean well! I guess a lot of the stuff here just doesn't apply to us these days. I am doing well - my stomach issues have resolved I think since the antibiotics - seems I had hpylori :) The difference is amazing. I take a probiotic every day, and still use lactose free milk but no longer have the issues I was having. Have even shrunk a bit more which I wasn't expecting, but have found my maintenance pathway for now so all in all a good year for me. Do stay in touch hon :)

Yes I was tested for that h pylori,my stomach is tons better since my surgery for the petersons defect.
I really don't post much anymore,only if I feel I can be of some help...like you say lots of stuff doesn't apply to us.
And some newbies tend to be "full of knowledge" :)
I've got a bad habit I need to sort out...ahhhh it's always an ongoing battle isn't it!
Take care yvessa x

Yvessa

Yes I was tested for that h pylori,my stomach is tons better since my surgery for the petersons defect.
I really don't post much anymore,only if I feel I can be of some help...like you say lots of stuff doesn't apply to us.
And some newbies tend to be "full of knowledge" :)
I've got a bad habit I need to sort out...ahhhh it's always an ongoing battle isn't it!
Take care yvessa x
I don't think the battle will ever end. And each year brings a new struggle. I am so pleased you've had an improvement too - I thought about you a lot over the last year. Haha, I know what you mean. I think more than anything, we all need to find our own path. I find clean eating works for me in terms of maintenance and managing cravings.

Yvessa

4th surgiversary

4 years ago life was a very different story. It was even painful to sleep. I am so grateful not just to my surgeon who operated, but to everyone who has supported and continues to support me. This last year has been tricky as I've been struggling with the medical side of the bypass and medications that have shot my weight up by a stone. Its coming down again though and it won't be long before I'm back where I was. Also have learnt a lot this year about nutrition and fitness and my journey has finally gone somewhere I never thought it would; I enjoy exercise. Still lazy though - its too easy to make an excuse and wait till tomorrow. But every step is one in the right direction.

Attachments

• 4th surgiversary.jpg
    4th surgiversary.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 105

beepbeepcat

You've done amazing, well done x

HelenAngelfish

Amazing! xx

FeeBee

You look amazing :)

Butterfly_lady

Looking fantastic xx