• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Yvessa I've just seen your Mother's Day pic and your work pic and I was in shock.
You really can see how far you've come now x
Brilliant x

What an amazing difference! You must feel so much better. Can I fast forward 11 months? Haha x

lol sadly not :) But when you get there it will be so so worth it.

Yvessa I've just seen your Mother's Day pic and your work pic and I was in shock.
You really can see how far you've come now x
Brilliant x
Aww thanks babes :) And thanks for being there when I thought it would never be me :)

Loving your top Yve! You have done fabulously, well done x

Awe inspiring Yve. Your pics keep me motivated hun xx

Sometimes while I'm reading others statuses & especially if its something that makes me giggle I drive hubby nuts, as he asks what's that & I say oh one of the girls/lads on the surgery forum. As I say nothing else it drives him nuts you guys & gals are a fantastic support & inspiration whatever & however I'm feeling, nsv or scales, your honesty, openness & just having been there or even going through the same or similar challenges, troubles or victories you are always there. I can speak to you here through my posts & be far more open & honest about my feelings etc. than I can with them as the either can't or won't understand how I feel or why I need to say something, my fears & hopes shared make things so much better to know my safety net & sanity savers are always here for me without judgment or condemnation. Thank you all, long term & newer friends & surgery buddies one & all.

I talk about you to my friends like we know eachother lol
You are doing FAB!!!
X
Thank you!
Sometimes while I'm reading others statuses & especially if its something that makes me giggle I drive hubby nuts, as he asks what's that & I say oh one of the girls/lads on the surgery forum. As I say nothing else it drives him nuts you guys & gals are a fantastic support & inspiration whatever & however I'm feeling, nsv or scales, your honesty, openness & just having been there or even going through the same or similar challenges, troubles or victories you are always there. I can speak to you here through my posts & be far more open & honest about my feelings etc. than I can with them as the either can't or won't understand how I feel or why I need to say something, my fears & hopes shared make things so much better to know my safety net & sanity savers are always here for me without judgment or condemnation. Thank you all, long term & newer friends & surgery buddies one & all.
Hear hear! So very true

New haircut! Couldn't resist the post - love love love my hairdresser

Attachments

• image-1825829306.jpg
    image-1825829306.jpg
    411.6 KB · Views: 311
She owns a home salon so all the profits go to her, but she knows I won't go to anyone else lol.

Back