• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Thank you!

OMG! That is incredible. Congratulations that is amazing!

You look so Amazing Yvessa, your such an inspiration. Happy surgiversary :)

Wow you look amazing hun! Well done :)

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing progress with us all!
I'm on the waiting list and often have doubts about whether I'm doing the right thing, but when I was looking through your pictures I was thinking "I can't wait to be like that", I'm actually a bit emotional tbh, especially when you've said you owe your surgeon your life. Thanks again xx

Oh wow!! What a difference. Very very very well done x

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing progress with us all!
I'm on the waiting list and often have doubts about whether I'm doing the right thing, but when I was looking through your pictures I was thinking "I can't wait to be like that", I'm actually a bit emotional tbh, especially when you've said you owe your surgeon your life. Thanks again xx

Thank you so much :) I am glad that my pictures have given you that - it wasn't long ago i was there with sleep apnea, breathlessness, arthritis at 28 years old! It hit me one day that I was killing myself. This was December 2010. I couldn't sleep for more than 4 hours because I would be in too much pain. I no longer have sleep apnea, knee pain, breathlessness etc. I am alive and I love it!

Happy surgiversary!! You look stunning Yve & you look so happy too :) xx

What an amazing journey you have had. I have looked back on this thread and followed your photo journey. You have done so well. A year ago you were thanking others for being there for you, now you are the 'go to girl'.

Very well done.

What an amazing journey you have had. I have looked back on this thread and followed your photo journey. You have done so well. A year ago you were thanking others for being there for you, now you are the 'go to girl'.

Very well done.
What a lovely thing to say! I have had a blessed journey and have been touched and have touched by many other beautiful peoples lives. I would not be where I am without the support I have had.

Back