• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

wowsers :)

Looking great Yve xxx

Thank you!
Always so inspiring, Yve! You are doing great and look fab!
Thank you!

You look brilliant! So inspiring! Pls share ur secrets.... I'm struggling lol xx
lol no secrets. Joined slimming world to get the last lot off and its coming off slowly. As for the head struggle - just day at a time, most days are good, some days are bad. Guilt is pointless - just get up the next day, dust yourself off and off you go again.

Thank you.

So when you're feeling down like you were the other day....just take a look at these pics Yve. Absolutely flippin amazing! You look fab. Well done. Xx

I know we all struggle with one thing and another, and some of us are getting saggy in places we'd rather not be LOL! But it really is pics like this that just show what an amazing life changing thing you've done. You must be so pleased. Stay positive, and keep going. You are such an inspiration to so many, we need you to stay positive :) x

I know we all struggle with one thing and another, and some of us are getting saggy in places we'd rather not be LOL! But it really is pics like this that just show what an amazing life changing thing you've done. You must be so pleased. Stay positive, and keep going. You are such an inspiration to so many, we need you to stay positive :) x

Lol I shall stop moaning :) and in all fairness it has been an amazing journey so far. And I'm still going.

Just love your photo updates Yve ..the amazing shrinking lady :) You are still doing fantastically well hun so don't do yourself down ..then again I think we all have bits that haven't receded as much as we would like or bits that sag too much but given the choice of going back to the original larger me or the new me with odd bits I will take the later every time!

Just love your photo updates Yve ..the amazing shrinking lady :) You are still doing fantastically well hun so don't do yourself down ..then again I think we all have bits that haven't receded as much as we would like or bits that sag too much but given the choice of going back to the original larger me or the new me with odd bits I will take the later every time!

Thanks hon and you're right of course. An who knows - I've at least another 2.5 stone to lose - never know

You look fab. I feel your middrift pain! Bought some control wear today to hide it for a black tie do!

Your not on your own,
Even being 3 years out now,I still see a dietician at the hospital I had the bypass done.
The dietician told me,if I can lose another 1 and half stone that would be great.
But I don't think I can do it!.
He did say I have to stop being hard on myself as I've done fab,and being this far out now,many bypasses have gained a lot back,so we must be doing something right?
Ikeep plodding yve,we will get there!..it took years to pile the weight and our bodies have been through so much with this op.
We should be kind to ourselves.,.lol

Very true hon :) I think sometimes tho the dieticians just spout from their hymn sheet and they forget how desperate we are lol. I have to say, slimming world has been fab with getting my losses going again.

Very true hon :) I think sometimes tho the dieticians just spout from their hymn sheet and they forget how desperate we are lol. I have to say, slimming world has been fab with getting my losses going again.

That's good,
The past couple of weeks I know I've gained a couple of pounds,I need to get going again.
Do you find just eating sensible is getting the weight off or do you have to exercise with it too?
I find it hard to exercise at times due to stomach,but if I don't the weight doesn't shift!

Back