• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

None of mine, wonder if they will as mine is in Jan.

Liking my face lately.

Attachments

• pizap face Comparison 2013 10.jpg
    pizap face Comparison 2013 10.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 639
It's a nice (and maybe strange) feeling when you look at yourself in a mirror and you like yourself, isn't it?

I can't say that I like myself but certainly there are parts of me I'm really happy with.

Flaming Nora what a difference (You will always be Mrs Pepperpot to me x)

You can tell by the look on your face how chuffed you are, you go girl xx

You look tiny Yve, wow what a transformation x

Brilliant Yve, I haven't been on here very long but I have seen such a difference in you in that time..., not only are you loosing brilliantly you are so supportive to everyone else on here. I am so pleased for you fab, fab, fab

Fantastic!:D
Thanks hon :)

You can tell by the look on your face how chuffed you are, you go girl xx

hehe, I am very pleased. I feel like I'm in women's sizes now - no offense intended. But for the first time I'm in a size that doesn't seem plus sized.

You look tiny Yve, wow what a transformation x
Thanks Meggie :)

Fantastic!!! Well done you xx
Thanks hon :)

Brilliant Yve, I haven't been on here very long but I have seen such a difference in you in that time..., not only are you loosing brilliantly you are so supportive to everyone else on here. I am so pleased for you fab, fab, fab

Thanks hon :) Appreciate you mentioning the support :)
Size 16? That's fab!!!! And I love your new top...lol

lol, Dorothy Perkins - still had 12.50 on a gift card so only had to pay £4
Heart you, Yve x

You look totes amaze-balls xxx
Thanks honey :)

Well done!!!

When I was shopping yesterday I went over to the clothes and just tried on a size 24 fitted coat. I got it on!!! It was just my arms that were too snug in it for my liking so I left it for now. I reckon in a month say I'll be in it. :) Not bad seeing as though in feb before my op I was in a 38!!
So to fit in a 16 must feel amazing! X

Well done!!!

When I was shopping yesterday I went over to the clothes and just tried on a size 24 fitted coat. I got it on!!! It was just my arms that were too snug in it for my liking so I left it for now. I reckon in a month say I'll be in it. :) Not bad seeing as though in feb before my op I was in a 38!!
So to fit in a 16 must feel amazing! X

I was the same honey. Size 38. Size 16 is mind blowing. It's snug but not unwearable. And frankly even to be able to get it on snugly was amazing. I feel like a woman. 16 feels so normal - I still feel plus size in my head so 16 is just unbelievable.

Back