• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

I'm sure you will hon :)

Well done!!!

When I was shopping yesterday I went over to the clothes and just tried on a size 24 fitted coat. I got it on!!! It was just my arms that were too snug in it for my liking so I left it for now. I reckon in a month say I'll be in it. :) Not bad seeing as though in feb before my op I was in a 38!!
So to fit in a 16 must feel amazing! X

Pooh well done...it must be utterly mind blowing! U have done so well

wow - fandabbydozy !

That's amazing !

I'm comfortable in an 18 now, though needed a 20 in a coat as was too broad in the shoulder. I bought a 16 dress today too (at the car boot ... brand new with original labels) - can squeeeeeze into it - but hopefully it might fit by Christmas

Looking fab hun x

wow - fandabbydozy !

That's amazing !

I'm comfortable in an 18 now, though needed a 20 in a coat as was too broad in the shoulder. I bought a 16 dress today too (at the car boot ... brand new with original labels) - can squeeeeeze into it - but hopefully it might fit by Christmas

Thanks hon :) I would say its quite a cosy fit, but it looks okay for all that. I'm a loose 18 now and starting to need some 16s - would love new work trousers as 18s come in baggy at the waist now, but the 16s will be too small yet.

Looking fab hun x
Thanks hon

Well done Yve, onwards and downwards :)

Wow- you have done so well. I got into some size 16's this week too- although got to admit the top was loose fitting- but it's still a great feeling isn't it? I've come down from a 30/32.

Wow- you have done so well. I got into some size 16's this week too- although got to admit the top was loose fitting- but it's still a great feeling isn't it? I've come down from a 30/32.

Thanks honey :) It is an amazing feeling. I'm not sure that I completely believe it myself. But it's amazing going into a shop and having so much choice!

You are looking absolutely fabulous Yve the changes in you are showing so much in that smile .. I swear it gets bigger with every photo :) xx

I am truly amazed at your personal progress...You should be so very proud of your achievements

Back