• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Yve you shrink with every month. Well done you gorgeous lady :) xx

It's not quite a month till Saturday. But I really like that top!

The top is gorgeous hun but it's that beaming smile that catches the eye :D

Yve - you are so amazing. You look great in that top. And, yes, your smile says it all. Thank goodness you are here on this forum. Such an inspiration. xxx

Thanks hun but apparently I try to rule the forum with my opinions. And people are warned about me and my put downs!

Thanks hun but apparently I try to rule the forum with my opinions. And people are warned about me and my put downs!

Well I for one have found loads of tips and advice from you extremely helpful, so don't stop being you Yvessa, and yes you really do look fabulous! Time for your head to catch up with your body! :)

Well you lift me up, obviously I don't agree with everything you say but thats human nature and I for 1 will be extremely pleased if you are here for me to turn to in the weeks/months after my surgery xx

Well I for one have found loads of tips and advice from you extremely helpful, so don't stop being you Yvessa, and yes you really do look fabulous! Time for your head to catch up with your body! :)

Thanks guys, I'm sorry I even posted that tbh, I was just really annoyed and a little upset. I'm not sure my head can catch up at the moment. Lol.

Well you lift me up, obviously I don't agree with everything you say but thats human nature and I for 1 will be extremely pleased if you are here for me to turn to in the weeks/months after my surgery xx

Thank you hon :) I don't need everyone to agree with me - that's the bizarre thing. But I want to let it go. I can't see myself going anywhere tho!

Hun you have been the greatest support to me and I don't think I would have got through the past nine months without your support. Yes we have had our moments but as butterfly said that's human nature and thank goodness we are adults here... Well the majority of us are.

Don't let any body tell me that you are anything but bloody fantastic! Xxx

Yve - I agree with Frankie. I found this forum a few weeks after my surgery - and wish I'd found it sooner. You are such an inspiration and font of knowledge. How I miss Karlos! I think you should assume the role of giver of tough love. You are well respected on here, and a natural successor. Hugs xx

Thanks honey. Not sure what to make of that really - I rarely agreed with Karlos. And I don't particularly believe in tough love as the only solution so I have no intention of even trying to fill his shoes. But it's fine now, honestly. Thank you to everyone who has commented to support me.

Back