• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Different people need support in different ways.
I guess there's no right or wrong.
And sometimes someone can just rub someone up the wrong way.
We can't help who we don't like.

I think that was the main issue. I wasn't even trying to be controversial. Just stating my view - not even trying to give advice or tough love or anything. I know when I'm being obnoxious and that wasn't one of those times.

Thanks honey. Not sure what to make of that really - I rarely agreed with Karlos. And I don't particularly believe in tough love as the only solution so I have no intention of even trying to fill his shoes. But it's fine now, honestly. Thank you to everyone who has commented to support me.

Oh my! I can't see you at the new Karlos - definitely not. You know you have my support, sweet. I can be a meany greeny too, hahaha.

I can't see you as the new Karlos either!
I can always feel "sweet love" in your posts.
If sometimes you state something you believe in, it's always in a soft and inclusive way.
xx

Oh my! I can't see you at the new Karlos - definitely not. You know you have my support, sweet. I can be a meany greeny too, hahaha.

Thanks honey :) I hope I never become the new Karlos - its so incredibly difficult post op - we don't really need someone else to kick us.

I can't see you as the new Karlos either!
I can always feel "sweet love" in your posts.
If sometimes you state something you believe in, it's always in a soft and inclusive way.
xx

Not always :) I know I can be obnoxious, but its usually a choice I make :) I'm not blind to my faults and I can be harsh - just never before been taken to task for stating my opinion!
You just brush that dirt off your shoulder...

I sang that in my head.
lol!

November photos

19 months later.

Attachments

• pizap side Comparison 2013 11.jpg
    pizap side Comparison 2013 11.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 265
  • pizap Comparison 2013 11.jpg
    pizap Comparison 2013 11.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 299
Yvessa, yours truly is the most amazing transformation I have seen. Your persistance, hard work and will power have been inspirational. I'm delighted to see the confident, happy and incredibly pretty woman that has now emerged.
Very well done indeed xxx

Thanks so much Miss Tickle :) I don't know about willpower - I just have a lot of people rooting for me and if I fall it's not hard to get back up again with the kind of support I get everywhere. I owe so much to so many people on here, at home etc

Wowsers xxx

:happy096:

Yvessa you are a true inspiration. Congratulations on your impressive weight loss which, through your hard work and dedication is well deserved. You must be chuffed to bits.

Thank you honey :) I am definitely getting somewhere now :)

Back