• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Awwww hun you look stunning in that dress and I love this colour of blue too. You are one amazing lady Yve :) x

I don't post too often, but wanted to say how fantastic I think you are, looking (& no doubt feeling) great!

Your daughter must be chuffed to bits with her 'new' mum xxxxxx

I don't post too often, but wanted to say how fantastic I think you are, looking (& no doubt feeling) great!

Your daughter must be chuffed to bits with her 'new' mum xxxxxx
Thank you hon :) She is pretty proud of me :)

Love love LOVE That dress the colour is fab *wolf whistles*

Yve, you look fantastic. Amazing. What an achievement! Close fitting, short sleeves, knee length ... And a sateen fabric! Wow! No more 'tents'. You look like the cat that's got the cream - Elmlea of course ;-)

Your smile says it all!

xxx

Yve, you look fantastic. Amazing. What an achievement! Close fitting, short sleeves, knee length ... And a sateen fabric! Wow! No more 'tents'. You look like the cat that's got the cream - Elmlea of course ;-)

Your smile says it all!

xxx

Aww thanks hon :) have to admit I hadn't realised that it was sateen until I got it. It's well lined and quite a heavy dress.

Dec 2013 (20 months)

Attachments

• pizap side Comparison 2013 12.jpg
    pizap side Comparison 2013 12.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 330
  • pizap Comparison 2013 12.jpg
    pizap Comparison 2013 12.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 370
Your pics never cease to make my jaw drop Yve. The difference in you is just amazing hun :) xxx

Amazing :)

Back