• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

I can't get over how tiny my hips actually are.

It's incredible how your tiny frame managed to carry all the weight!
I'm only 4 stone down and already my bad knee, bad back and bad ankle have disappeared. You must feel like a spring chicken!! X

It's amazing Yve what is exposed and also weird what shrinks ... Feet for example. And as for my boobies ... I've always been ample-chested ... And now ... Am contemplating a boob job TBH, as my shape has gawn! Mind you, have just downsized to a 38DD which I know is not exactly ironing board, but ... Don't want to look like Katie Price, I should add. Might get my bingos done too. But that's all for laterz x

Yve what a fantastic comparison photo. I would carry that with me so I could have a peek at it when I had any self doubt over what I have achieved. The difference in you is amazing and and you have every right to be proud of all the effort you have put into your transformation. Xx

It's amazing Yve what is exposed and also weird what shrinks ... Feet for example. And as for my boobies ... I've always been ample-chested ... And now ... Am contemplating a boob job TBH, as my shape has gawn! Mind you, have just downsized to a 38DD which I know is not exactly ironing board, but ... Don't want to look like Katie Price, I should add. Might get my bingos done too. But that's all for laterz x

Ha ha never a truer word spoken. I'm still trying to figure out what the sharp hard things are that I keep sitting on! I have gone down a shoe size, developed a long neck that I never thought I had, have "pits" in my once very broad shoulders & I still go wow at how narrow I have become when I catch a surprise glimpse of my reflection :D. The boobies and bingo wings will have to get fixed though. They just spoil the mood :p xx

I've been meaning to sit down and reply to all these posts properly and I'll hopefully get the chance soon. But I just wanted to say from the bottom of my heart how much the support of a few particular people means to me. You kept me going when I was in quite a difficult place mentally and you're still here now I'm out the other side. I hope I'm here for you guys in the same way. Merry Christmas and happy slim year :)

What is your hip size if I may ask?
Mine is 95 cm. That is 38 inches. I started off with 110 cm I think.

v. Proud of my waist though. After three children my waist measures 71cm!

Christmas comparison

Attachments

• pizap Comparison 2011-2013.jpg
    pizap Comparison 2011-2013.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 178
Wow that side by side comparison pic is amazing you have come so far :)

Brilliant comparison Yve. It shows just how absolutely amazingly far you have come.

Wow!!! Yvessa!!! You look amazing!!! U must be so proud of yourself!! I am due to be sleeved on jan 3rd, and really hope to be able to have a set of pic like u in a couple of years time!!! What an inspiration you are!!! Well done!!! Xx

Yve! That is shockingly immense! Can't believe it's the same person ... And you look 15 years younger! You are a legend. Hugs a million xxx

Yvessa, you look fantastic! Well done! I bet it's an amazing feeling to be where you are now! Xx

Kirsty

Wow!!! Yvessa!!! You look amazing!!! U must be so proud of yourself!! I am due to be sleeved on jan 3rd, and really hope to be able to have a set of pic like u in a couple of years time!!! What an inspiration you are!!! Well done!!! Xx

I'm sure you will hon :) good luck :)

Yve! That is shockingly immense! Can't believe it's the same person ... And you look 15 years younger! You are a legend. Hugs a million xxx

Thank you honey :) Definitely the same person - sometimes I feel closer to big me then to me now. And then other days I can't remember being that big. That doesn't last long unfortunately!

Yvessa, you look fantastic! Well done! I bet it's an amazing feeling to be where you are now! Xx

Kirsty

Yes...and no. Honestly, I still feel very much in the middle of my journey and nowhere near the end. So happy with what I've achieved, but so determined to achieve more.

OMG!! You are soooo tiny!! Your pics amaze me every time!! X
I honestly don't see myself as tiny hon :) Maybe I will one day, but I still see big thighs, big tummy, big ass lol. I know I am tiny compared to what I was before tho.

Back