• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Yve, I will be honest with you. I don't visit this thread often because each time I see a new picture of you I get very emotional. Seeing your progression just chokes me up! You look like different person. So much healthier. Not only that but you use your journey to help and inspire others. You just keep looking at that side by side shot any time you feel low. Xx

It's incredible, Yve. You look the half of what you were and soooo much younger.
(Didn't you wear your new blue Christmas dress?)

In the end, I didn't because it didn't feel quite right yet. Maybe a couple more inches off the stomach. It was a close thing though :)

You look sooo tiny! Well done. I really like that top you're in on the latest one xx

Thank you hon, it was a gift from my sister :)

Yve, I will be honest with you. I don't visit this thread often because each time I see a new picture of you I get very emotional. Seeing your progression just chokes me up! You look like different person. So much healthier. Not only that but you use your journey to help and inspire others. You just keep looking at that side by side shot any time you feel low. Xx

Thanks honey :) I do it as much for my own motivation as to help anyone else :)

It may not feel like it just now but your time will come Apostive ;). Just concentrate on getting well first and the rest will follow xx

I showed my teenage daughter your pic Yve and she actually thought I was showing your weight loss as the middle picture with your daughter in the end picture- you look amazing!

I showed my teenage daughter your pic Yve and she actually thought I was showing your weight loss as the middle picture with your daughter in the end picture- you look amazing!
This brought tears to my eyes hon :) Thank you :)

It wasn't garbled at all - thank you for the lovely compliments. Hope your journey is progessing :)

Thanks to julsci who have me a bag of size 14 clothes and they fit!

Attachments

• image-3765019176.jpg
    image-3765019176.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 210
Omg you look like a young Shirley Bassey... I mean that as a compliment hun :)

Brilliant news !!!

Hun you are always pretty ;) but you do look like a pretty teenager in this photo. I love that top!

Back