• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Unfortunately I find it really hard to think of myself as tiny. I still feel big.

Seriously - it's like me looking for 18 coats yesterday and ending up with 14's

No idea how that happened. Don't normally shop in m&s ... are they big ? Doesn't seem possible !

I think we see others far differently than the way we see ourselves. I still feel fat, but I know it's light years away from where I was a year ago...

I cannot for the life of me imagine being a 12. I really can't!

The, 16 was my goal and 14 nothing but a dream..... I'm working hard at it and comfortable in 16s. I see no reason now not to end up comfortable in 14's by summer... if that's the case, I need to adjust my head and see how far I've come.

If it goes further, so be i'd be extatic - but I think by summer I need to plan a professional makeover.... I've got no dress sense whatsoever and no idea really where to shop. I'm scared to go into places as I still feel I'm too fat to,shop there or they'll laugh at me

I need trinny and Suzannah !

I'm quite surprised that I do have a dress sense! But yes, 12 seems bonkers. And yet it's only one size down. My wedding dress might well be a 12

It could well be Yve :fingerscrossed:

What are we all like though.. Last week I was doubting my size 14 jumper (I could have actually got away with the 12 btw). We can never just accept it can we :rolleyes:

It could well be Yve :fingerscrossed: What are we all like though.. Last week I was doubting my size 14 jumper (I could have actually got away with the 12 btw). We can never just accept it can we :rolleyes:
nope. I think around all my areas of life and I know there are things I'm good at but I can never accept myself as successful in anything.

nope. I think around all my areas of life and I know there are things I'm good at but I can never accept myself as successful in anything.

I think it's all part and parcel of being large for so long .. Not many, if any, people focus on a large persons successes or abilities. The weight is always there getting in the way so much so it clouds our perceptions of our abilities.

Take it from me hun you are one successful gorgeous lady Yve ;) xxxx

Finally found the courage.

Attachments

• image-3430943473.jpg
    image-3430943473.jpg
    392.5 KB · Views: 284
  • image-3091044067.jpg
    image-3091044067.jpg
    458.4 KB · Views: 261
:wow:Yve you look absolutely bleep bleep stunning hun :D I could cry tears of joy for you ... I know I'm a soppy cow lol Loving the first dress especially hun xxx

The dress in the first picture is stunning! Eeek you look great in it xx

Kirsty

Wow. They both look breathtaking!x

Oh Yve you look stunning girl :) love the first dress it looks amazing on you wow imagine walking up the isle your be feeling 10ft tall. What a lucky hubby you have x x x

Back