• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Amazing Hun well done! X x
thanks hon
OMG, just found your thread and cannot believe what you have achieved. You look absolutely amazing and an inspiration to us all. Look forward to following the rest of your journey. I'm new here, only banded 2 weeks ago and stories like yours give me so much hope that I will succeed too.

Sue xxxx

Thank you hon :) I'm sure you will do just as well :D

Thank you! If you guys really want a skirt like this they are on sale at asda ATM.

Size 14 jeans.Started size 38

Attachments

• image-1255257864.jpg
    image-1255257864.jpg
    453.5 KB · Views: 130
I'm sooooo happy for you hun. They look dead smart too
The smallest jeans I ever fit into was a 24 so as I said earlier ..I'm well jealous!

You will get there hon. I tried on the sixteen thinking it wouldn't fit and had to size down!

Brilliant :) xx

Wow, Yve, size 14 means you are around target weight, isn't it?
And, from the "professional look" picture, I love the outfit and, believe me or not, the way your collar bones show! Mine don't show that way and I would really love them to! lol

Wow, Yve, size 14 means you are around target weight, isn't it?
And, from the "professional look" picture, I love the outfit and, believe me or not, the way your collar bones show! Mine don't show that way and I would really love them to! lol
Bizarrely I am still 4 stone from health BMI, 3 stone from target. but very very chuffed and small for my weight!

looking Fab.

I went shopping for a coat today. Was looking in Marks sale rail at 18's and they didnt have any I liked. Spotted a 14 and tried it on - to see how much I needed to lose to get into it for next winter.....

Could have knocked me over when it fitted ! Ended up buying 3 x size 14 half price coats !!!

Yve, those jeans look great on you! You look fantastic!. A totally different person. Hopefully you feel inside as amazing as you look on the outside! I've said it before some moons ago, I reckon prob two stone of your weight is skin so don't get down about what the scales tell you. Focus on the clothes and NSVs ... You legend!! xxxx

Thanks hon. Tbh I'm not too worried about the scales as such but if there's any hope of getting skin removal on the nhs I'll need to hit healthy bmi I reckon.

Size 14 jeans.Started size 38

Wow... U look...words cannot describe the change. Totally amazing. U got great legs girliexxx

Back